• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite International player

fav australian player drew mitchell
my fav international player is gonzalo tiesi

Shane Williams and Gavin Henson.

I also enjoy watching Matt Giteau at work. Habana's also fun to watch. Dan Carter's a good one. Chabal's intriguing. Michelak's an enigma. I used to enjoy watching O'Gara and hearing how many times the commentators would say the words "2nd best fly half in the world" - what a joke.

I love watching Jean De villiers, especially when he does his trademark intercepting.

used to love watching Breyton Paulse too, was an awesome finnisher (plus he had that awesome celebration ), I have to admit that watching Carter on form is also absolutely wonderful, he manages to do some things from time to time that just blows your mind.

My favourite player is Conrad Smith. I like him because he plays his position the way it used to be played. He's an amazing distributor, and he just glides into gaps and before you know it he's in space. His try against the British and Irish Lions in the third test in 2005, the try he set-up versus Ireland this year (when he got outside of BOD) and the try he set-up for Tony Woodcock in the final 3N test was Smith at his best. His reactions to tries (for and against him) are also pretty entertaining.

Another player I love watching is Joe Rokocoko. I think him, Sitivatu and Carter are the only three players in the All Blacks set-up that can create something out of nothing on attack. However, Sitivatu is prone to drifting in and out of games, whereas Rokocoko has a high work rate. Everyone's always bigging up Carter, so there's no point in doing that again. The try he scored against Wales in '04 when from halfway where he bet about three to four players is probably right up there with my favourite tries of all time.

Dont really have one at the moment!

It was Os Du Rant, Peter Rodgers, Ollie Le Roux (at his pomp for SA) and Neil Jenkins!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 8 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Luke McAlister
Richard Kahui
Ma'a Nonu
Conrad Smith

Can you tell I'm a centre? :p[/b]

No, because the best one in the world is not on your list... :p

Gav is my favourite player in the world ever x a gazillion lol!!!!!!11!!!!oneone!!1!!
And I guess I could stick De Villiers in there somewhere... (That is who you were getting at, right?)

PS: I knew the bloody Saffas would get me for not picking him!! :p

And a hearty "Sit Shane Williams on the bloody bench" to you too mate :p
I like the way he plays and kicks, although I guess this IS "Favourite INTERNATIONAL player".

Latest posts