• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favorite International player

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 26 2004, 12:32 PM
He's a good finisher but he doesn't have much all round skill like Lote.
I'd actually say he has the most skills out of all international wingers, its just getting him on the park that he struggles with.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..+Nov 26 2004, 01:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (..::ERIC::.. @ Nov 26 2004, 01:50 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 26 2004, 12:32 PM
He's a good finisher but he doesn't have much all round skill like Lote.
I'd actually say he has the most skills out of all international wingers, its just getting him on the park that he struggles with. [/b]
Run? Yes. Can he kick? Not that I know of. Pass? No, doesn't need to. Aerial skills? Never. Tackle? Are you joking?

1- Run. Much faster
2- He can chip, but what winger needs a decent punt? Plus, he did pull off a good crossfield kick of Howlett in the S12 (vs Hurricanes I think)
3- He can offload just as good as Lote.
4- Has caught many high balls in his time
5- Nothin wrong with his defence.

Lote can only dream of stepping like Caucaunibuca. Rupeni is a game breaker, and an abosolute freak.

well said

everyone would pay to see rups play rather then the wannabie wallabitches thats why im going to the fiji all black game next year....

i did see him get caught by the lock i also remember when he arrived mid-week from argentina and was forced to play 4days later in that game where he set up two tries scoring one himself......everyones human and wheres that lock now?
not making 2million dollars in france on a rugby contract i bet....

tuquris ****....rokocokos proved that and rupeni benched joe in the super12 last year.....think about that
<
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Nov 26 2004, 08:43 PM
the wannabie wallabitches
Oh, that was good. I applaud you for coming up with that one.
smilies-15377.png

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
tuquris ****....rokocokos proved that and rupeni benched joe in the super12 last year.....think about that
<

<
[/b]
You obviously don't have much respect for wingers these days cause there ain't too many better then him I can tell you that much.

Tuqiris definitely not ****. But he is not near the best. Rokocoko, Howlett, Rupeni, Sailor (jokes) are all better than him

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 27 2004, 06:04 PM
Tuqiris definitely not ****. But he is not near the best. Rokocoko, Howlett, Rupeni, Sailor (jokes) are all better than him
i would take howlett out of that list tiquiry is a great winger he does nothing wrong he just doesnt have that 'something special' like rokocoko and rupeni

Originally posted by neh+Nov 27 2004, 08:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neh @ Nov 27 2004, 08:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Nov 27 2004, 06:04 PM
i would take howlett out of that list tiquiry is a great winger he does nothing wrong he just doesnt have that 'something special' like rokocoko and rupeni [/b]
At the moment for sure. Howlett has seen better days.

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Nov 27 2004, 08:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan @ Nov 27 2004, 08:40 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Nov 26 2004, 12:32 PM
Farking islander nobodies.
You realise Tiquiri is Fijian
<
[/b]
I'm talking about islanders in general, who play for the islands. It was just something random to counter what Chiro said.

I rekon tuqiri is a very good player i rate him up there... u cant really say there is "the best winger" out there... there is just a bunch of really good ones.. its not like the good old days wen Jonah was the unquestionably without a doubt "the best winger" in the world.. and wilko was "the best 1st 5"... Richie McCaw is arguably the best Flanker in the world tho..

Wales - Shane Williams
International - Joe Rokocoko, Jonah Lomu - In his hay days!

Latest posts