• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Favourite video game

D

dobrien7

So what game takes up all your time (when you're not in here)? Let us know your favourites so those of us who haven't tried them may give them a go... do state which console/pc etc too :)

I've just played Flatout 2 on Xbox, it's pretty cool... Flat Out 2 - have a look click here

Others are EA Rugby 2006, Fifa 06/World Cup 06, Black all on Xbox and good old Stick Cricket on the web.

I was a World of Warcraft addict, but my favourite game has to be Command and Conquer Red Alert

DESTROY TO WIN!!!

gta san andreas

that game used to make me run all the way home after skool..

it also made me act like gangsta infront of the mirror

Underated gem of a game - Mafia.

Spent so long completing that, and will still happily go back for a shoot-out over rooftops, a 1930s style car chase or an assasination.

Also has you saying "Capiche?" more often than usual.

I love the Final Fantasy series. VIII is my alltime favourite game. Presently I'm playing on X-2 (I'm always at least one game behind!) so I suppose that's my favvvvv.

My current favourite's are PGR2 and Halo 2 because I spend most of my living moments online with them games :p

But a true classic has to be Super Mario, I loved playing Mario on my old SNES and NES..

I am finding games a bit boring nowadays....the only game I play is R2006....and that is only because of our upcoming turnament.

The game I really want to try if Oblivion IV the Elder Scrolls on 360.......just that game and that game only....

...otherwise I am waiting for PS3 to take over me and convert me back to Sony.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Jul 5 2006, 10:26 AM
Underated gem of a game - Mafia.

Spent so long completing that, and will still happily go back for a shoot-out over rooftops, a 1930s style car chase or an assasination.

Also has you saying "Capiche?" more often than usual.
I waited for years for that game, and then i walked into my local game shop the day it was released without realising it was being released saw it on the shelf and played it for hours on end, until i decided that my graphics card wasnt good enough so i went and brought a new one.... a Truely underestimated game... also i believe the first game in the uk to be on 3 discs

I am also a fan on Sim City, and that Genre of games..

I loved Final Fantasy 7 and 8 back in the day. Next would be NBA Street Vol.2.

Now the only game I play is solitare. Don't have the attention span to start up a game of anything else.

meh only play rugby 2006 and nba 2k6 if i can get around to it, honestly i cant be bothered pluggin in xbox half the time

games have gotten a bit dull as of late, but as far as games I am/have played thhe hell out of:

Elderscrolls 3: Morrowind
Elderscrolls 4: Oblivion (essentialy the reason I bought the 360)
Rugby 2006
FIFA World Cup 2006
WWF No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 (which I still consider the greatest console off all time)
Perfect Dark 64
Metroid (original)
Kid Icarus
Red Dead Revolver
Gun

WWF No Mercy for the Nintendo 64 (which I still consider the greatest console off all time)[/b]

OMG I can't believe I forgot about that :( I remember spending many an afternoon beating up badly drawn 3D bad guys :p

Maybe we should have a 'Greatest video game of all time' contest? If you're interested then I'd like to run it

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Jul 6 2006, 08:56 AM
Maybe we should have a 'Greatest video game of all time' contest? If you're interested then I'd like to run it
There was already a thread about greatest video game ever.....people wee going hard posting pics up......

I thought this thread was about fav games we are playing now......or maybe Dan is still playing Sonic???? :lol:

I still play Sonic from time to time, I own the Sonic Mega Collection Plus for my Xbox, it's got LOADS of them on it, very enjoyable.

Latest posts