• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Female Ref's

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lucky_number_7 @ Mar 8 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Mar 7 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course women shouldn't ref games. It's too much responsibility for their brains to handle. If they find themselves attracted to a player they'll be overrun by their natural lady instinct to get his attention. And what if there's another woman in the crowd with a pair of shoes she likes? This could also be distracting for a woman.
Also any game past 4 are out of the question because that's when dinner is made. Women will be too busy with their responsibilities in the kitchen to worry about rugby.
It's alright girls. You go knit scarves and buy dresses. Us men will worry about all the nasty refereeing...[/b]

agreed
[/b][/quote]

Are you agreeing with the obvious tongue in cheek comment or do you genuinely believe that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Mar 7 2010, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Of course women shouldn't ref games. It's too much responsibility for their brains to handle. If they find themselves attracted to a player they'll be overrun by their natural lady instinct to get his attention. And what if there's another woman in the crowd with a pair of shoes she likes? This could also be distracting for a woman.
Also any game past 4 are out of the question because that's when dinner is made. Women will be too busy with their responsibilities in the kitchen to worry about rugby.
It's alright girls. You go knit scarves and buy dresses. Us men will worry about all the nasty refereeing...[/b]

:lol: :lol: And they would blow all the time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bristol-iain @ Mar 8 2010, 06:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lucky_number_7 @ Mar 8 2010, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (King D'arcy @ Mar 7 2010, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

agreed
[/b][/quote]

Are you agreeing with the obvious tongue in cheek comment or do you genuinely believe that?
[/b][/quote]

no im not a real sexist..i just find it hilarious how women get so annoyed about it little jokes..and as a result i contine to use them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Mar 7 2010, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
"My old team once had a female ref. and she was hot. And she went for a shower with the teams after the match.

True story." - Bullshitt[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (feicarsinn @ Mar 7 2010, 06:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Mar 7 2010, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember seeing on our News about a year ago some 17 year old girl reffing a club match and nobody was worried about it. I think it's good but it'll be a bit of a distraction if she was hot because the players would be too busy staring at the ref instead of playing Rugby.[/b]

Never stopped Gareth Thomas.

[/b][/quote]

Fair point.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 7 2010, 02:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just in case you didn't know, this is what a female referee looks like:

heidi_klum_03.jpg
[/b]

She can blow my offsides any day. Wait, is that Heidi?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Mar 7 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would like to say I've had extensive experience with women referees, lets just say every single match was horribly refereed and one ended in a brawl. I wish I were kidding or exaggerating here but after about 10 games all by different women which were terribly officiated I can say that I wholly disapprove of women refing. In but one case the physical confrontations escalated to the point where a yellow should have been offered. In that one case the ref was a jacked black woman who played for the national team.[/b]

That's funny because I've had expensive experience with male refs and a lot of them have been terrible, no later than last Sunday...I also have seen refs refusing to dish out punishments after things escalated a bit. I am sorry but I have to say that I disapprove entirely of men reffing.

:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Charles @ Mar 9 2010, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fcukernaut @ Mar 7 2010, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to say I've had extensive experience with women referees, lets just say every single match was horribly refereed and one ended in a brawl. I wish I were kidding or exaggerating here but after about 10 games all by different women which were terribly officiated I can say that I wholly disapprove of women refing. In but one case the physical confrontations escalated to the point where a yellow should have been offered. In that one case the ref was a jacked black woman who played for the national team.[/b]

That's funny because I've had expensive experience with male refs and a lot of them have been terrible, no later than last Sunday...I also have seen refs refusing to dish out punishments after things escalated a bit. I am sorry but I have to say that I disapprove entirely of men reffing.

:rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
[/b][/quote]

Especially Australians.

Hmm, I could see there being a problem with midget referees...just throwing that out there. Although I bet the scrums would be refereed correctly.

My team had one in a 3rds match last year. This is the first match that I have had with a female ref and she did alright, pretty fair to be honest and I think both our team and the opposition held themselves in check because she was a woman. I have seen male refs do a far worse job, **** one male ref two years ago was actually still drunk from the night before. We should give female refs a go!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gingergenius @ Mar 7 2010, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just in case you didn't know, this is what a female referee looks like:

heidi_klum_03.jpg
[/b]
If Heidi Klum refs rugby, the sport as we know it would die. We would be too busy looking at her great body! Gay rugby would carry on though lol

Latest posts