St Helens RLFC

What games did Santa bring you?

I got:

Assassin's Creed II
Operation Flashpoint 2
Full Spectrum Warrior (original XBOX)
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
Stuntman Ignition

Just ordered Colin McRae Dirt 2 for £17:99 and HAWX for £9:99 with some Christmas money. Should keep me out of mischief for January...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 28 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just ordered Colin McRae Dirt 2 for £17:99 and HAWX for £9:99 with some Christmas money. Should keep me out of mischief for January...[/b]

0 games, i only have Forza motorsport 3 and Modernwarfare 2. Christmas should be vouchers then find your own bargain.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintDean @ Dec 28 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 28 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just ordered Colin McRae Dirt 2 for £17:99 and HAWX for £9:99 with some Christmas money. Should keep me out of mischief for January...[/b]

0 games, i only have Forza motorsport 3 and Modernwarfare 2. Christmas should be vouchers then find your own bargain.
[/b][/quote]

You on Xbox or PS3?

Thanks i wont go adding people, ill stick around get friendly with some folk and go from their.

I got a shitty sega retro games compilation with over 40 retro games.
It's boring.

But yesterday, my xbox went all weird looking. Screen went kinda green and fuzzy.
Decided to restart it...and the video output just failed to work. I get audio, just no visual.
So my xbox is f***ed.

My mate is deciding to buy an elite soon and says i can have his old 360...which is awesome.
But til then, i'm without.

However, my dad got a wii for Christmas, so i'll no doubt be playing table tennis looking like an absolute spastic for hours on end, holding a black controller swinging uncontrollably into thin air.

Fix your Xbox by setting the tv input to scart (on the socket itself) instead of HDMI.

Simples.

I got Assassins Creed 2 (which i already had :p ) and more Live membership, as mine ran out a week after i got MW2 (which was a tad infuriating :p)
Going to hit the sales tomorrow, see if i can get anything on the cheap

I got a bunch of wii games. probably going to get some games for the pc a bit later this week in the sale on steam anyway moving along to the games

House of the dead overkill big bang box
Okami
Super Smash Bros Brawl
New Super Mario Bros Wii (this one was a birthday present on december 13th)

so yeah finally got some more games to play on my wii and really glad to get okami has I never had a ps2 and the wii version is very hard to find since they only did one printing of the pal version.

I got:

Left 4 Dead 2
Dragon Age Origins
Braid (**** this is a cool little game)
Modern Warfare 2
X3: Terran Conflict
Empire: Total War
Plants vs Zombies
OF Dragon Rising

All for PC...

Has anyone gotten Bayonetta? Apparently it's AMAZING!

Latest posts