Festive games

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by St Helens RLFC, Dec 28, 2009.

1. What games did Santa bring you?

I got:

Assassin's Creed II
    Operation Flashpoint 2
    Full Spectrum Warrior (original XBOX)
    Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection
    Stuntman Ignition

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Just ordered Colin McRae Dirt 2 for £17:99 and HAWX for £9:99 with some Christmas money. Should keep me out of mischief for January...

4. SaintDean

SaintDean Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 28 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    0 games, i only have Forza motorsport 3 and Modernwarfare 2. Christmas should be vouchers then find your own bargain.

5. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintDean @ Dec 28 2009, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    0 games, i only have Forza motorsport 3 and Modernwarfare 2. Christmas should be vouchers then find your own bargain.
    [/b][/quote]

You on Xbox or PS3?

6. SaintDean

SaintDean Guest

The Xbox, i once owned a PS3 sold it a week later.

7. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

8. SaintDean

SaintDean Guest

Thanks i wont go adding people, ill stick around get friendly with some folk and go from their.

9. RC

RC Guest

I got a shitty sega retro games compilation with over 40 retro games.
    It's boring.

But yesterday, my xbox went all weird looking. Screen went kinda green and fuzzy.
    Decided to restart it...and the video output just failed to work. I get audio, just no visual.
    So my xbox is f***ed.

My mate is deciding to buy an elite soon and says i can have his old 360...which is awesome.
    But til then, i'm without.

However, my dad got a wii for Christmas, so i'll no doubt be playing table tennis looking like an absolute spastic for hours on end, holding a black controller swinging uncontrollably into thin air.

10. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

Fix your Xbox by setting the tv input to scart (on the socket itself) instead of HDMI.

Simples.

11. Olyy

Olyy Guest

I got Assassins Creed 2 (which i already had :p ) and more Live membership, as mine ran out a week after i got MW2 (which was a tad infuriating :p)
    Going to hit the sales tomorrow, see if i can get anything on the cheap

12. RC

RC Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bullitt @ Dec 28 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Bah!
    No, it didn't make a difference. :(

13. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

14. RC

RC Guest

That all looks quite daunting...

15. esoj

esoj Guest

I got a bunch of wii games. probably going to get some games for the pc a bit later this week in the sale on steam anyway moving along to the games

House of the dead overkill big bang box
    Okami
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    New Super Mario Bros Wii (this one was a birthday present on december 13th)

so yeah finally got some more games to play on my wii and really glad to get okami has I never had a ps2 and the wii version is very hard to find since they only did one printing of the pal version.

16. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

I got:

Left 4 Dead 2
    Dragon Age Origins
    Braid (**** this is a cool little game)
    Modern Warfare 2
    X3: Terran Conflict
    Empire: Total War
    Plants vs Zombies
    OF Dragon Rising

All for PC...

Has anyone gotten Bayonetta? Apparently it's AMAZING!

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!