Few pics

K

knowsleyroader

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

Would have done more, but still tussling with my graphics card to let me play this game in peace.
<

Cheers fella, looks good. Any chance of Sale v some other GP side when you're done tussling (couldn't think of a way to make that sound less like you're bashing one out... sorry)

Ah smashing. Graphics look alot better then they screens make them look, which is good. Edinburgh look good, albeit minus the 'Magners' logo. I look forward to playing the Celtic League with them!

Cheers for the screens knowsley (any chance of a closer one for connacht
<
- can't make out if its their new strip or last years... )

What did you beat them by anyways? I'd say it was a healthy scoreline, did they manage to put one past you at all?

Looks very smooth/crisp on the PC, I'll be getting it on PS2 tho, so hoepfully it won't be too far behind in terms of looks

graphics card this, resolution that......god, the horror that is pc gaming.....get a console and a big screen an some beers and chill.

anyhoo...nice screens...what on earth is the view at the top? Do you actually play with that view!? curious.

ALSO - to all those who say ' can i have a photo of sale versus toulouse so ZI can check the new shoulder badge is in ' etc.....FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!!!!

The game comes out soon enough that all we can fairly ask of anyone is footage for gameplay viewing etc....such ridiculously specific requests (selfish requests - who from the rest of the world wants to know what a poxy town in england;'s ruigby team's kit looks like FGS!!!???) are stupid becos you can wait and see for yourself. Gameplay etc is the most important thing to know about ayt this stage and its answers serve ALL of us....not just twenty members of a coalmining community or something.

there are already multiple requests for photos of specific cmall teams and it is patently ridiculous. Think about it - and then stop.

can we have some info re: tackle animations and any other issues that will affect the WHOLE game? thanks
<

also they said it was super 14 in their advertising, so if it is in fact 12 can you let me know? as this is false advertising...don't worry if I chase it up, you won't have to give your free copy back.

Good review - free copy
Chicken - Egg

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
<

<

sort of in the middle type graphics. not bad but not fifa like either. passable though and the gameplay sems to be ok. I guess its like blic the graphics not quite up with eas but still not bad and we all know how good the gameplay in blic is.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 27 2006, 01:43 PM
Makes editing players a lot easier though aye Los?
<
well, its like this....

I always have to weigh thing up.....

pc better for editing players and spending days 'modding' the game.

OR

Play on my 'never any issues' ps2 at 120 inches widescreen or 4:3 depending on my choice or the game and spending an hour more on editing faces (if I even need to)

I'll take the latter everytime.

When you go to the movies, would you opt for the tiny screen with the better resolution (supposedly) or go to the mega screen with dolby digital sound etc...? Also, in my absence, I upgraded my surround sound with a 700W 6.1 DTS and DD amp with wharfedale surround speakers (all brand spanking). The surround sound booming for sports games is simply e;ectric!

Now me and my mates really ARE IN THE GAME!!!!

having a sports night tonight with a mate and some beers - all cashed out after taking gf to dinner and treating her. Oh well, will have to play hours of station (oh nooooooo)..lol!!

Stadia looks superb...............bloody SUPERB

great shading in the stands, shows where the sun really is

Kits looks sublime...........better than Rugby2005's..........these kits rock, and that knee brace looks sick

The referee must be an ex-player.............he's HUGE!!!!
<

I'm with ya Los, I'm a console gamer myself. I was just fishing.

But that's not to say that if I had the moolah I wouldn't be a PC geek... Theres just some games that are undeniably better on PC...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

OR

Play on my 'never any issues' ps2 at 120 inches widescreen or 4:3 depending on my choice or the game and spending an hour more on editing faces (if I even need to)[/b]

or do what i do...

mod the game editing players and new kits and stuff

THEN put it on your 120" widescreen/4:3 projector

hell thats what i am going to do, with surround sound and wireless controllers (keyboard and mouse included)

best of both worlds

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 02:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

OR

Play on my 'never any issues' ps2 at 120 inches widescreen or 4:3 depending on my choice or the game and spending an hour more on editing faces (if I even need to)

or do what i do...

mod the game editing players and new kits and stuff

THEN put it on your 120" widescreen/4:3 projector

hell thats what i am going to do, with surround sound and wireless controllers (keyboard and mouse included)

best of both worlds [/b][/quote]
what - rich AND a gamer?

<

8 players at once? 6 players at once? 5 even?

No.

for rugby you only need 2 max

anymore and its just stupid (tried it its ghey)

any other game that has multiple player (that needs a controller) well you can get as many as you want

y do you want 8 players in rugby?

what game do you play with 8 players at once anyway?

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 03:52 PM

any other game that has multiple player (that needs a controller) well you can get as many as you want

if ya lucky, 8 players in olympic games, winter sports etc absolutely rock ***ties

but only Tiger Woods 4 player, gets consistent time, coz the olympic games usually only last for a drunken session or 5

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 03:52 PM

you just keep telling yourself that....

your comments remind me of the sixth sense, you know, when the boy revealingly tells the ghost (willis) that dead people don't know that they are dead - "They believe what they want to believe", so they don't realise.

Indeed.

<

same principle.

Played eight players on the league the other night was hilarious.

frequently play four players and more on games like rugby, league, cricket and pro evolution 5....

however there is the crucial ingredient of - mates.

with out those I guess there is no point.

PCs are invented and games for the pc invented for a certain type of person (no comment) and that is fine....I say, have what ever makes you happy even if the happiness is a little ignorant of other horizons. Not hurting anyone, so go hard.

I am just saying there are better experiences to be had if you broaden your gaming horizons. On-line runescape, such as my bro plays, would be about where pc gaming has it over consol/big screem and some FPSs etc......however for sport - there is no substitute.

The problem for pcers is that they HAVE to convince themselves that pc is best as they have spent all their money bringing up to scratch and becos such money was not spent on screens and surround sound and so forth, there is no upgradeability into a home theatre set-up as you would need to basically start again. It's almost sad, but totally understandable that faced with the devastating truth, pcers tend to go inwards and convince themselves of what is simply clearly not true or logically sustainable.

i have an xbox, and got rid of my ps2

so whats your problem?

god i am sick of your "i am better than you i (think) know more than you)"

your arguments are just balls

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 04:09 PM
i have an xbox, and got rid of my ps2

so whats your problem?

god i am sick of your "i am better than you i (think) know more than you)"

your arguments are just balls
I don't know If I am better than you! Or how on earth you would qualify that...better to an independent referee? better to friends? or family? or enemies? fairer? nicer?

that's all ******** actually....

your sick of my arguments cos you know I am right.

My set-up IS better...put up a photo of yours and I will try and do the same...we'll let others decide who are neutral....

whether I am a better person etc I can only suspect the answer to that one.
Please relax and accept that if you state something that is disputable...someone will dipute it. This is a forum....a lot of dicussion occurs in a forum.

If I had a ps2 on a 14 inch tv your set up would own me......but I don't.

photo.
<

Originally posted by woosaah@Jan 27 2006, 04:50 PM
fine ill have it up early next week (need to get dig cam back from sister)
<

I will have to borrow one....

ouch!

<

woosah you crazed mad man...lol!

Latest posts