First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Scotland
Club or Nation
Edinburgh
*FH Studios Rugby 13 Patch*
****Southern Hemisphere patch out now****

Patch Contains (NOTE* the patch is split-ed up into two patch one northern hemisphere and one southern hemisphere the teams are the same but the tournaments are different i've put besides the tournaments what patch it will be in)
ITM Cup (southern hemisphere)
Super 15 Rugby (southern hemisphere)
Lions Tour (both)
World Cup (both)
World League (both)
Rugby Championship (southern hemisphere)
Heineken Cup (northern hemisphere)
Rabbo Direct Pro 12 (northern hemisphere)
Aviva Premiership (northern hemisphere)
Six Nations (northern hemisphere)
Pacific Nations (southern hemisphere)
New Thing We've added

Teams:
Zebre
Southern Kings
Melbourne Rebels
Auckland
Bay of Plenty
Canterbury
Counties Manukau
Hawke's Bay
Manawatu
North Harbour
Northland
Otago
Southland
Taranaki
Tasman
Waikato
Wellington
Worcester
Fixtures:
ITM Cup (2013)
Super 15 (2013)
Lions Tour of Australia
Pacific Nations (2013)
RabboDirect Pro12 (2013 - 2014)
Heineken Cup (2013 - 2014)
Six Nations (2013 - 2014)
Rugby Championship (2013)
Rugby World Cup (2011)
HSBC World League (Updated Fixtures)
Stadiums:
Aviva Stadium
Rotorua International Stadium
North Harbour Stadium
Okara Park
Yarrow Stadium
McLean Park
Trafalgar Park
Arena Manawatu
Rugby Park Stadium
Sandy Park
Stadio Luigi Zaffanella
Headingley Carnegie
ME Bank Stadium
GWK Park
Galway Sportsground
Stade Olympique Yves-de-Manoir
Stade Felix Mayol
Thomond Park
Star Player Updates
A.Pichot^ --> Mike Phillips
M.Giteau^ --> Israel Dagg
C.Spencer^ --> Morne Steyn
J.Rokocoko^ --> Tommy Bowe
J.Collins^ --> Sam Warburton
S.Burger^ --> Kieran Read
Y.Nyanga^ --> David Pocock
B.Habana^ --> Bryan Habana
G.Smith^ --> Sergio Parisse
R.McCaw^ --> Richie McCaw
J.Lewsey^ --> James O'Connor
J.Robinson^ --> Lee Halfpenny
P.Montgomery^ --> Conrad Smith
S.Williams^ --> George North
J.Wilkinson^ --> Felipe Contepomi
D.Carter^ --> Dan Carter
G.Gregan^ --> Will Genia
S.Larkham^ --> Quade Cooper
G.Henson^ --> Jamie Roberts
R.O'Gara^ --> Jonny Sexton
T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu
C.Latham^ --> Maxime Medard
L.Tuqiri^ --> Napolioni Nalaga
L.Dallaglio^ --> Thierry Dusautoir
B.O'Driscoll^ --> Manu Tuilagi
**Things to note**
*Some players might have incorrect face portraits, they will be fixed and more face portraits will be added in the next update.

*More "roster only" updates will be released soon.

*I started to modify the age of players so that they have their real age ingame, I've done this by adding 3 years to a player's DOB, e.g. if a player is born in 1980, I changed it to 1977 so that his real age is displayed ingame.But please note that I haven't done this with all the players.

*New weather conditions and add-boards for stadiums are in this patch and more will be added in the next update.

*Some bugs might appear in the patch just let us know if there is any major bugs

***I can not guarantee that all the players have the correct nationalities,faces,age and so on...***

Please let me know if you feel that I must update any player's stats like goalkicking,rucking ect.. and also what face will suite a player the best if you know.

****How To Install****
Roster - Extract the FOLDER called RUGBY13.ros to My Documents\EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08
Patch - Extract the .exe file and install it to C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Sports(TM) Rugby 08

Please send me a message if there is any errors in the patch.

****DOWNLOAD****
Southern Hemisphere Patch <----AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/?96n4dbtez326otc
Northern Hemisphere Patch <---- NOT AVAILABLE ATM
(not available yet)​
Credits:
I want to give a huge thanks to myself, freddie howard, MJC Studios, Shane, Gonzalo Armisen and ben for spending they're time to produce this patch and most off us were busy with exams and other stuff etc. but we still found time to work on this patch so thanks and enjoy the patch p.s Northern Hemisphere will be released soon

And also be sure to give FH Studios a like on facebook and follow us on twitter

OUR FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/FH-Studios-Making-Rugby-08-New-Again/427975687301585
OUR TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FHStudiosR08

Be sure to also check out our website
http://fhstudios.weebly.com/

Last edited:
Good patch.

[h=5]- Conrad Smith is spelt 'Gonrad'
- Charles Piutau has head gear and is white in game
- Tim Nanai-Williams is also white
- Chris Noakes is brown
- Some of the display pictures for players are off, like how kieran read has jerry collins' face

will you fix these things.
[/h]

are there new faces in this patch? eg. aaron cruden, ben smith? etc

Good patch.

- Conrad Smith is spelt 'Gonrad'
- Chris Noakes is brown
- Some of the display pictures for players are off, like how kieran read has jerry collins' face

thanks for telling us whats wrong i'll do my best to fix them
are there new faces in this patch? eg. aaron cruden, ben smith? etc
yes there is new faces in the patch

Think i might try this out considering worcester are now in it.

Hello I am new to the forum and I'm from Argentina (excuse me for the vocabulary and grammar)
This will be my first reply to a topic
Very good patch but:
I realized that playing Argentina is Uruguay and Argentina Uruguay's players are bad bone Uruguayans are in Argentina and the other way around
Also the player Marcelo Bosch (Argentina) does not have much power kicking and goal kicking and kicking M.Bosch behind half court and sometimes gets them. A video of m.bosch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00kabe-_uAg kicking.
And also lack a player who is a player Santiago Fernandez of Argentina that is CENTER(generally) and fly half. Here is a video of S.Fernandez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAz5E4yUz_A

I would like to be able to implement what I say

Yep, is right. Argentina is Uruguay.
yeah um just to say we did switch argentina and uruguay around because argentina has away kits now so we switched them around so argentina has an away kit and uruguay i think only uses one kit now anyway but if you added the roster in it wouldn't be a problem but if there is any other things that we should look out for then please do let me know
Can you post which players have the new faces?

Thanks.
there is a big list off names but i know that tuilagi, dagg, nonu and halfpenny has new faces but im not 100% sure on any others

Last edited:
Hello, I updated throughout the campus for the Pumas and I get in Uruguay, and the Uruguay squad that is Los Pumas brought the patch, I get in that of Argentina, you got any solution for this? If you want step. Ros Los Pumas updated, Greetings!

hey guys just to clarify a few things, Teams:
Zebre
Southern Kings
Melbourne Rebels
Auckland
Bay of Plenty
Canterbury
Counties Manukau
Hawke's Bay
Manawatu
North Harbour
Northland
Otago
Southland
Taranaki
Tasman
Waikato
Wellington
Worcester

All the teams listed here are not in the patch, this is only the southern hemisphere patch and when the northern patch is released it will have all the European teams

Good patch.

- Conrad Smith is spelt 'Gonrad'
- Chris Noakes is brown

Yes these will definitely be fixed in a bug fix update, also you guys are saying that Argentina and Uruguay are weird, we swapped them round so its not a bug, we will be uploading the new Uruguay kit soon and also update all these little issues with rosters and stuff, And with the Northern patch, work resumed today on that patch and the release date is not confirmed yet

guys just soo you know we are working on the bug fix on the rosters but we will be working on the northern hemisphere patch as well as it so stay tune

Hi,
I gave a try to your patch and it seems to be a nice work although quite buggy. Meanwhile I noticed that there are 7 default French teams among European. I hope that you swap the default Biarritz (currently on its way to relegation from Top14) and Stade Francais with actual Heineken Cup participants from France, ie. Montpellier and Perpignan (http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/heinekencup/clubs/index.php).
Well, unless it's a problem I beg to make at least 10 French teams (not only 7) in Northern Hemisphere patch so we could better experience probably the best european league (http://www.lnr.fr). I suggest 7 current Heineken tournament participants + default Stade Francais & Biarritz + Brive (or Bayonne).
Thanks for your previous efforts.

Hi,
I gave a try to your patch and it seems to be a nice work although quite buggy. Meanwhile I noticed that there are 7 default French teams among European. I hope that you swap the default Biarritz (currently on its way to relegation from Top14) and Stade Francais with actual Heineken Cup participants from France, ie. Montpellier and Perpignan (http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/heinekencup/clubs/index.php).
Well, unless it's a problem I beg to make at least 10 French teams (not only 7) in Northern Hemisphere patch so we could better experience probably the best european league (http://www.lnr.fr). I suggest 7 current Heineken tournament participants + default Stade Francais & Biarritz + Brive (or Bayonne).
Thanks for your previous efforts.
we'll do our best for the rugby 14 patch but im afraid that it cant be added it this patch as its nearly ready but it might be in the rugby 14 patch

Good Patch

I like it but I personally think that the Australia should have another star player maybe Izzy Folau

SA needs to be rank higher than the Wallabies due to there good form and performance this year.

Good Patch

I like it but I personally think that the Australia should have another star player maybe Izzy Folau

We thought about giving him a star, but once he has established himself in rugby and become a great player, then we will give him a star

Latest posts