• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FH Studios Rugby 13 Patch

Cheers mate helps alot! this has probably been asked as well but do you have a rough time estimate of when the northern patch will be out? cheers :)

Cheers mate helps alot! this has probably been asked as well but do you have a rough time estimate of when the northern patch will be out? cheers :)
for now we dont have an idea because aswell as getting the northern hemisphere patch out we're still fixing some stuff from the southern hemisphere like rosters, pitches etc. but my rough estimate is maybe early febuary or late january but im not 100% sure

Just wanted to say this is gold thanks very much.

However is there any possibility you could reply or PM me about which star players are actually who, as your list is half correct. Ben Foden = Jason Robinson as well as Schalk Burger, O'Gara and Henson all appear to be themselves and not who you appear to have advertised.

I have the roster editor and just wanted to swap some star players around. Don't worry I won't be repackaging your hard work and shipping it on! ;)

Edit: Fourie Du Preez whilst of course being a star player doesn't appear on your list also?
George North has no star? so who is shane williams?
thierry dusatoir has no star but harinordiquy does also.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say this is gold thanks very much.

However is there any possibility you could reply or PM me about which star players are actually who, as your list is half correct. Ben Foden = Jason Robinson as well as Schalk Burger, O'Gara and Henson all appear to be themselves and not who you appear to have advertised.

I have the roster editor and just wanted to swap some star players around. Don't worry I won't be repackaging your hard work and shipping it on! ;)

Edit: Fourie Du Preez whilst of course being a star player doesn't appear on your list also?
George North has no star? so who is shane williams?
thierry dusatoir has no star but harinordiquy does also.
because the roster is messed up we are working on it

Thanks for the great patch! some constructive criticism:
1. In my opinion the players are a bit overrated, almost everyone is 80+. I think only only the best players like Mccaw, Carter and Habana should be above 90, but not 99. With players like Dagg and Genia and Alberts and the like 80's. Kieran Read is rated 85 and Nonu is 91. There's no way that Nonu is worth 91 points and Kieran only 85
2.The British and Irish lions team rating is too high. I mean this series against Australia that they won was the first series in 12 years that they won I think, and Australia at the moment are really not a very good side.
3. I couldn't find Etzebeth or Willie le Roux anywhere
4.I'm a huge fan of the world league tournament but some of the team rankings don't match up. for example Canterbury is in the
Premiership, and the crusaders are in the championship. I may be a Saffa and I hate the ******** but the crusaders are in my opinion one of the best, if not the best club teams in the world. also the cheetahs are in the championship with the sharks and stormers in league 1. If you look at the results from the last few years the stormers are one of the top sides in super rugby and the cheetahs only placed well this year.
5. Something is extremely screwy with the New Zealand teams like Auckland and so forth.
6. I can't trade any players in the hsbc world league tournament and that's one of my favourite parts of the game, building a dream team up from scratch over a few seasons.... it also prolongs the playability of the game.

I haven't played the southern patch a lot yet but I will tell if something new comes up.... once again thank you for the great patch and there are way more things done right than things done wrong. Keep it up!
ps. I'm not too familiar with the Northern hemisphere test teams and clubs, so I almost exclusively comment on the southern hemisphere part of the game

Thanks for the great patch! some constructive criticism:
1. In my opinion the players are a bit overrated, almost everyone is 80+. I think only only the best players like Mccaw, Carter and Habana should be above 90, but not 99. With players like Dagg and Genia and Alberts and the like 80's. Kieran Read is rated 85 and Nonu is 91. There's no way that Nonu is worth 91 points and Kieran only 85
2.The British and Irish lions team rating is too high. I mean this series against Australia that they won was the first series in 12 years that they won I think, and Australia at the moment are really not a very good side.
3. I couldn't find Etzebeth or Willie le Roux anywhere
4.I'm a huge fan of the world league tournament but some of the team rankings don't match up. for example Canterbury is in the
Premiership, and the crusaders are in the championship. I may be a Saffa and I hate the ******** but the crusaders are in my opinion one of the best, if not the best club teams in the world. also the cheetahs are in the championship with the sharks and stormers in league 1. If you look at the results from the last few years the stormers are one of the top sides in super rugby and the cheetahs only placed well this year.
5. Something is extremely screwy with the New Zealand teams like Auckland and so forth.
6. I can't trade any players in the hsbc world league tournament and that's one of my favourite parts of the game, building a dream team up from scratch over a few seasons.... it also prolongs the playability of the game.

I haven't played the southern patch a lot yet but I will tell if something new comes up.... once again thank you for the great patch and there are way more things done right than things done wrong. Keep it up!
ps. I'm not too familiar with the Northern hemisphere test teams and clubs, so I almost exclusively comment on the southern hemisphere part of the game
yeah like i said before the southern hemisphere patch roster is messed up and we are doing our best to fix these errors and i recommend not to play the world league until we bring out the bug fix which should fix all your problems :)

Hey Kapa o Pango..I can help you out with that..Send me his .big file name and I'll assign it for you..I've created a face for him so let me know

Nice patch,, some probs though...

Every time I try to manually select my team in a tournament eg. world cup/tri nations, my game crashes,, sooo if you could maybe help me with that.. Also I found that Lwazi Mvovo is white and that a few players like Joost VD Westhuizen and Kieran Read has the wrong display pictures..

Thx man*

Nice patch,, some probs though...

Every time I try to manually select my team in a tournament eg. world cup/tri nations, my game crashes,, sooo if you could maybe help me with that.. Also I found that Lwazi Mvovo is white and that a few players like Joost VD Westhuizen and Kieran Read has the wrong display pictures..

Thx man*
that will be because the roster is messed up and we are currently fixing that

How is the Northern Hemisphere patch going? How far off would you say it is? Have been enjoying the Southern Hemisphere one

thank you for the patch, awsome work. just a few roster issues black guys being white vice versa. cheers :D

HUGE UPDATE!
Hey guys because of modders quitting our patch team , we have cancelled the 2013 Patch :(, but the good news is it is time for a fresh start and this year we will most likely be making a way way better patch with our friends at MJC studios who you should know are making the South African patch, so sorry guys there is not much we can do.

why is it when i try create a player it says i cant add him to the roster as i have the maximum amount of created players. how do i create / add players ??

Hey you lazy ******** where are the 2014 Super Rugby kits, if you haven't made them I am demanding at once you make them
I see the main reason you idiots pulled out of the 2013 patch is because you guys you couldn't give a **** to mod the game with the latest stuff you lazy pricks. Where in the hell is the 2014 roster, you guys have a lot to do so if I was you less time cancelling mods and more time modding rugby 08.

A great effort indeed many criticize the mistakes but I also work in a mod itself and the truth is not easy and takes time and dedication can edit the rooster those where players man by grace are tremendous contribution. Greetings from Argentina.

Somebody can make Argentinian patch?

A great effort indeed many criticize the mistakes but I also work in a mod itself and the truth is not easy and takes time and dedication can edit the rooster those where players man by grace are tremendous contribution. Greetings from Argentina.

I'd love a patch with tournaments of Argentina: such as URBA with ascents and descents, and some of the interior (Córdoba, Litoral, Regoinal del NOA). Also add "Nacional de Clubes", Torneo del Interior A y B. Finally, it would be great to have the Argentine Championship, with provincial selections (Tucumán, Córdoba, Rosario, Bs As, etc).

Can somebody make some of this? I've already try the URBA Patch, great!

Latest posts