• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fifa Cut scene

B

Brumbies_05

All the cut scenes are from fifa 2005 that I have seen they run out in the same way they blow kisses to the crowd they hug it's just not rugby but they look good I havent seen a try yet i just hope they don't do the animation from fifa after a goal one player does a slide on the grond and the rest of the team doggy piles him it just looks like a giant orgy
<
. I hope they have made some new animation I think some said they did like for pushing and shoving I tell u one thing there would be none of that in fifa they would be on the ground crying.
<

Big deal i say. Better than no cut-scenes or rugby 2004 cut-scenes, that, is not rugby. People nitpick so much.

they are bound to be using some of the stuff from Fifa as it is the same game engine behind I believe made by the canadians, that made Fifa 2005, and if Fifa 2005 is anything to go by I am glad that they have been picked to make it, because the latest version of Fifa is the most realistic yet, and nearly catches up with PES, but thats a different topic.

Why dont Konami make a rugby game, that plays like PES.......

Charlie

the last few days i have been playing tiger woods 2005

it never occured to me, but last night i had a look at the EA extras with FIFA 2005.

Man i got a taste of rugby on my TV for the first time..........well semi, u know what i mean.

I blanked out the foreground, and concetrated on the stadiums and crowd (from my experience with R2005), the crowd and stadiums look supreme, and are 100% identical to FIFA 2005.
We are in for a treat with the fans!!!!
They will be cheeering and carrying on like hooligans when 15 men take the field and get dirty!
Man........i just explain the jump in visuals in regards to the stadia....it looks so good, u gotto look about 5 times to actually gauge to urself....i will be scoring, rucking and kicking, in front of all you folk in a few weeks!

as for the dudes blowing kisses to the crowd...thats the fench team only, coz they are the country of romance!
Aussies will come on with the rude finger
AB's will come out with their tongues at the bottom of their chin
Poms will come out with tears!!!
Irish with beer
Boks with rifles!!!!

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 15 2005, 12:16 PM
as for the dudes blowing kisses to the crowd...thats the fench team only, coz they are the country of romance!
Irish with beer
Boks with rifles!!!!
the welsh with hair-gel . . .
the americans with helmets . . .

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 12:25 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
@Feb 15 2005, 12:16 PM
Irish with beer
Boks with rifles!!!!
the americans with helmets . . . [/b]
Dont forget the Waxed Legs of the Welsh
And maybe some traditional Welsh singing eg Tom Jones

Originally posted by getofmeland+Feb 15 2005, 12:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Feb 15 2005, 12:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 12:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
Irish with beer
Boks with rifles!!!!

And maybe some traditional Welsh singing eg Tom Jones [/b]
I like it. But to add to it . . . instead of crowd chants, will get Shirley belting 'Goldfinger.'

And then she can throw her pants at Tom Jones who's running as one of the touch judges at the Millenium Stadium . . .

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 15 2005, 12:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 15 2005, 12:37 PM)</div>
Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 15 2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 15 2005, 12:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ak47
Irish with beer
Boks with rifles!!!!

And maybe some traditional Welsh singing eg Tom Jones
I like it. But to add to it . . . instead of crowd chants, will get Shirley belting 'Goldfinger.'

And then she can throw her pants at Tom Jones who's running as one of the touch judges at the Millenium Stadium . . . [/b]
But you cant forget Aled Jones as the Ref, that would be great

Latest posts