• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FIJI vs Wales

Jeez what a game, best of the WC so far. I think Nicky Little is out that looked liked ligaments to me. Congrats Fiji!

Congratulations Fiji, well deserved.

Absolutely gutted, see you Gareth Jenkins you T**t.

You're not serious, are you?? Those players you named are some of the best in the business, especially Shanklin. This is one player we should really watch out for...and Popham loves the physical part fo the game.

Bobo, from reports is likely to be named on the bench... :ranting: ..meaning Delasau gets to start again. :wall:

But I will never lose hope. FIJI all the way.

[/b]

I think u need to eat your words Juggernaught, Delasau put in a matchwinning performance, what a try in the first half. Well done Fiji, what a game :cheers:

hahaha!!
and they didnt even need Caucau and Nacewa. imagine of those two made themselves available for fiji....

Suppose the way Canada was man handling Wales for a large chunk of the game was a sign of things to come... although I thought Wales didn't do too badly against the Aussies, certainly didn't see this coming.

If your looking for a new coach, may I suggest a Super 14-Winning Mastero by the name of Nucifora?

I wonder who will take over Jenkins. I know Sir Clive was interested before Jenks took over. He could bring back all the oldies, like Niel Jenkins, Scott Gibbs & Scott Quinnell.
I don't think there are any Decent Welsh coach that is available at the moment, So Sir Clive or a Southern Hemisphere coach could be in the frame.

fiji wont have enough in the tank to beat wales

im saying

wales 45

fiji 16
[/b]

Your passionless, pathetic, bunch of half breeds lost to the worst of the crumby pacific nations. I think you boyos deserve a round of applause for keeping the score line so close.

Wales 45

Fiji 15???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

*Edited because I don't want anyone to inflame the situation by calling anyone out of hand d*cks and t*ats. Mocking fans for having their team knocked out of the World Cup is fine but giving them colourful names isn't the right way to go. Tone it down. - Prestwick*

lol just shows how clueless some people are.

With regards to a new coach, Clive Woodward is involved with the Olympics, would be a great but I cant see it.

I really want John Kirwan, no bias, get rid of the whole dead wood and actually deliver. The Llanelli clique, which it has been, has been completely shown up.

Would it be safe to say that the various chickens owned by Alfie and the others involved in 'Ruddockgate' or are we all still sticking to the WRU party line of "nobody knows what happened due to a collective memory blackout at the time and involvement by MiB so stop talking about Mike Ruddock already!" ???

And danny, keep the temper in check please.

yup..im still laughing at european rugby

GO FIJI!..THE SA'S AND TONGAZ RITE BEHIND YA!

Looks like "The Great Redeemer" could be back in 08?

I don't think Japan will let Kirwan go.

It was interesting reading articles before this game suggesting that the tournament had produced no memorable games and no exciting rugby for a full 80minutes, and then right on cue comes this gem.

Congrats to Fiji, but I hope the joy isn't too short lived with Little likely to miss the quarter against the Boks (but at least you got there).

To Wales, condolances; Someone had to lose and you may be better for it in the longer term. If Jenkins much publicised "Judge me on the World Cup" comments aren't alone enough to see some change, then I don't know what is. But Welsh fans, I know exactly how you feel. Because Kiwi fans have had to suffer some equally agonising defeats.

But Welsh fans, I know exactly how you feel. Because Kiwi fans have had to suffer some equally agonising defeats. [/b]

Fair dues - but you've never suffered defeat in the pool stage.

Wales threw everything at this match - except Henson's boot - but they still fell way short. Deep agony. And I guess other supporters in the 6N felt it too.

The RWC looks like its turning in to the "Real Tri-Nations", with France as an outside bet.

ummm... to me its not just a game, its just the way i was bought up and the town im from, welsh rugby is what we live and die for!!

its who we are

this is the lowest day of following the national side :(
[/b]

Look mate dont worry you can always console yourself by putting on the new Max Boyce 8 track tape or go down the local non working mens club and having a go on the Tombola.
Cross the bridge and you will find life is good and the women are fine! :bana: :cheers: :bleh!: :bana: :bravo: :blink:

<div class='quotemain'>
ummm... to me its not just a game, its just the way i was bought up and the town im from, welsh rugby is what we live and die for!!

its who we are

this is the lowest day of following the national side :(
[/b]

Look mate dont worry you can always console yourself by putting on the new Max Boyce 8 track tape or go down the local non working mens club and having a go on the Tombola.
Cross the bridge and you will find life is good and the women are fine! :bana: :cheers: :bleh!: :bana: :bravo: :blink: [/b][/quote]

My God you are an idiot

Not only are you a jackass but youre women are the ugliest *****es on the planet.

That would have been a bloody awesome game to watch and good to see an one of the islanders pull off an upset and make the QF.

I couldn't believe it even when the ref blew the whisle. Congratulations Fiji this game will be remembered for many years to come and what a way to do it 25 points in the 1st half hour of the game just awesome.

So what happened to this superstar James Hook everyone was saying that the world will be suprised and he's the next or better than Dan Carter hahahahahahaha.

Gareth Jenkins hasn't done anything wrong Fiji just played really good and should be given full credit. Wales played average but obviously that was enough for Fiji to beat them.

GO HARD FIJI!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edited, its a game not a brawl, keep it on topic and cut out the crap mate - Prestwick

Awesome game with massive performances from Delasau and Rabeni. Rabeni was a monster, running hard off his line and smothering anything with the ball.

Time and time again I wonder why Charvis is still in the side, he's grossly over weight and ineffective. Then again, Wales were just pure ass.