• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FIJI vs Wales

Hats off to the Fijian team and congrats to every Fijian here! :mellow: :wah:
[/b]
fair play to you mate for being so gracious in defeat. you are a true gentleman. I would be proud to call you my friend.
Regards Danny :bravo: :bana: :p ;)

Hats off to the Fijian team and congrats to every Fijian here! :mellow: :wah:
[/b]
fair play to you mate for being so gracious in defeat. you are a true gentleman. I would be proud to call you my friend.
Regards Danny :bravo: :bana: :p ;)

Great fun honestly, best game of the RWC so far.

Thanks god we have the pacific islands to give us some fun rugby, most of the 6th nations should realize that taking some risks can be rewarding sometimes.

well done fiji, you did the pacific proud!!!!!

bad luck the welsh, maybe leaving gavin henson was not such a good idea after all

Sorry Wales but I have to say this eat s***. So what happened to this superstar James Hook everyone was saying that the world will be suprised and he's the next or better than Dan Carter hahahahahahaha.[/b]

It might be the better response not to taunt and guffaw too much until the end of the world cup. Or you may have all of use laughing at you while you swim in a lonely pool of tears. :)

I think it hurts more today than it did yesterday.
I couldn't actually come on here yesterday, because you just knew that there would be some idiot being really spiteful to Wales and i would have absolutely flipped my lid.

Congratulations to Fiji, Wales are a shambles at the moment and you were the better team. *ouch!*

I'm hoping this will help us in the long run. Get rid of the caoch. Play to a game that actually suits us. Oh, and play for 80 minutes. I swear the Welsh have been given kick-off times that are 30 minutes later than the oppositions kick-off time!

Stephen Jones missed THREE conversions :huh: ...If would have made two, it would have been a tie. ;) ...God was on our side.. :p :p...Looks like Fiji is going to move up in the WORLD RANKINGS :bravo: :bravo: and into the top ten rugby rankings :cheers: :cheers:

Brave and rapid decision by the WRU. Almost as if Dave Moffett was back in charge.

Actually, when you think about it, I think you guys need Dave Moffett back.

This is not a surprise.. Wales have a poor record against Pacific Islands teams in the RWC.. it's normally Samoa who claim wins against wales, but this is a great great day for Fiji and Fijian rugby.

Feel sorry for wales, who deserve better than this. But all credit to Fiji.

Suva will be rocking and the Kava will be following!

To be honest, A defeat has got rid of Jenks. If we would of won yesterday, he would of still be in charge no matter what happened against SA.

Full credit to Fiji, they purely outmuscled us. Must say i onlt watched the game this morning, and must say for a neutral that must have been a cracking game to watch, my god. That was definetly one of the games of tournament, full credit to both teams, obviously more to fiji for winning. Not being biased but surely shane williams' try must be in contention for try of tournament, i've never seen anyone step that many fijians and score. Jenkins has now gone so the hunt is on, well well the drama of welsh rugby continues!!! who will it be??? we shall find out soon.

A fantastic match to watch, as a neutral. Gripping and nail biting at the end, flaring from a gritty try, and then multiple turnovers as 80 minutes loomed and passed.

I feel bad for the Welsh. Any country which loves Union so much deserves a lot of respect, but this loss will serve your team better in the long run, and will also greatly boost Fiji's own rugby, and hopefully bring many positive changes.

I cannot wait to watch the match again.

Fiji for Champions! lol man what a great game they played.. Wales well i just feel sorry for thomas who was playing his 100th test match! lol stephen jones missing some crucial kicks at the end but heck shotties scotties great stuff great game!

It was a fantastic game, and it really is great to see teams like Fiji and Tonga performing well in the World Cup. It's a shame Nicky Little got injured though, do they have any other decent goal kicker? Otherwise South Africa would have it too easy, though then again that's what we'd have thought prior to their game against Tonga and it didn't turn out to be that way.