• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fiji Will Never Defeat The Allblacks!

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

i was talking to graham henry about our ab development programme and he said he was terrified if the island nations had there best players availiable..so i said well you have taken all of tongas and samoas prospects now its time to take whats left of the fijians..he agreed

05bopwattie6wm.jpg

rokocokos 20th cousin..who plays for southland
very quick..more of the opportunist then the creator..but he can motor also has the trademark rokocoko family dive

isoa20neivua20pp1vn.jpg

isoa neivua..we have been watching him,he is quite old but he might score a try against us next time we play fiji..so we will give him one test and we will throw him in the dump with joeli vidiri

viliamewagaseduadua0003gl.jpg
our FUTURE prospect..very light footed,has a smaller frame then the other fijians but has the speed to match them...

so what i told graham henry and co at our meeting..i just told them,give these guys 1 test match let them score like 50 tries and **** and then throw them away so they cant play against..simple yet affective..i mean who are we playing against anyway?..just some northerners

cheers
chiro..allblacks development team
and high skool english teacher

I'm sorry to rain on your parade chiro, but I happen to know for a fact that you have been in solitary confinement for the last 6 weeks, with nothing but an old Pentium 3 with a ridiculous ammount of internet restrictions and no webcam, so there is no way in hell you were at any meetings within that timeframe....

...Unless you used carrier pidgeons. ****.

I bet you're eating chicken salad. What kind of prison allows chicken salad?

And you've probably got nice napkins too.

And real forks.

King Chiro.

www.stuff.co.nz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Lotawa's got plenty left
30 September 2005
By LOGAN SAVORY

In 2002 Watisoni Lotawa was working in a resort in the small Fijian village of Yavusania. Three years on he is lighting up the rugby fields in New Zealand's premier provincial rugby competition.

Southland has been crying out for attacking flair in its backline in recent seasons but the 26-year-old, in his first season with the Stags, is certainly doing his best to rectify that.

Lotawa has scored four tries to date and is just one try short of Mike Maguire's first division record of five tries set last season.

Four tries in seven rounds of the NPC may not turn heads in itself, but consider that two of those tries were directly responsible for two of Southland's three wins this season.

His intercept against Taranaki stole a late 33-28 victory, while his followup to a Jimmy Cowan box-kick helped Southland topple Bay of Plenty 19-13 last Saturday night.

And it wasn't just coincidence that Lotawa's tryscoring dive against the Bay resembled that of All Black tryscoring machine Joe Rokocoko.

The pair are cousins and grew up in the same village until the All Black winger moved to New Zealand when he was 4.

Lotawa's rugby-playing days were limited to kicking a ball around the village before he got the chance to play club rugby in Oamaru in 2002.

Former Fijian player Opeti Turura was contacted by his friend Ian Paterson, the North Otago Rugby Union executive officer, who was on the lookout for overseas players to come to the province.

Lotawa was encouraged to give rugby a crack in New Zealand and, at 23, he left Fiji for the first time.

In his first outing for the Excelsior club in Oamaru he put his hand up to play halfback but it didn't take long before he was shunted to the wing.

"My first pass went way over the first five's head so I got put out on the wing," he said.

After some impressive performances for his club team the North Otago selectors soon rushed him into the squad for their 2002 NPC second division campaign.

He played just three games in his first season, 10 in 2003 and all 11 last season.

The Fijian speedster scored 12 tries for North Otago in 2004, topping the NPC second division tryscoring table and attracting the interest of Rugby Southland officials.

Lotawa signed to play for Southland for this season's NPC campaign and is keen to extend his stay.

"I like it down here. If they want me I'd like to stay for another two or three (seasons)," he said.

Lotawa admitted he was a little nervous about making the step up to first division when he shifted south but he said the nerves had calmed and he felt comfortable in the top league.

Stags co-coach Simon Culhane said Lotawa was a valuable acquisition.

Culhane had noticed improvements in Lotawa's play since he arrived in the south to line up for the Eastern Hawks club and he felt Lotawa had the skills to move up the rugby ranks if he continued to work hard.

"He's improved with his ability under the high ball and his defence, to go with his attacking skills. If you talked to Wattie (Lotawa) he would be the first to admit his training ethics were not great but, yeah, if he keeps improving I think he can go further," Culhane said.[/b]

"And it wasn't just coincidence that Lotawa's tryscoring dive against the Bay resembled that of All Black tryscoring machine Joe Rokocoko. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA...JOELI VIDIDI,ROKOCOKO,SIVIVATU AND THIS GUY...ALL RELATED!!!

I MITE MARRY INTO THIS FAMILY TO HAVE SOME LITTLE ALLBLACKS RUNNING AROUND

THIS IS HILLARIOUS..inbreds...HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 30 2005, 10:04 AM
"And it wasn't just coincidence that Lotawa's tryscoring dive against the Bay resembled that of All Black tryscoring machine Joe Rokocoko. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA...JOELI VIDIDI,ROKOCOKO,SIVIVATU AND THIS GUY...ALL RELATED!!!

I MITE MARRY INTO THIS FAMILY TO HAVE SOME LITTLE ALLBLACKS RUNNING AROUND

THIS IS HILLARIOUS..inbreds...HAHAHAHHAHAHA
shut up go f*** an elephant!

---------------------

damn, looks like fiji will still have to stick to locals.......unless........

So we are losing players like that huh? Too bad Maoris cant get thet own rugby players and stop offering islander kids money to play for them. Oh well....F&#% the All blacks...that is all
<

hahahah chill dude...was a big joke on how nz wastes out talent only to try an change the irb ruling on eligiblity when they wanted rupeni...

heaps of players would excell for they home nations but the elibility ruling has to go..it shud be a 3year stand down period if one wishes to change international teams...and the bloody sevens ruling has to go to!..

fiji had had the worse drain as of late....so much talent in nz that has just dissapeared..like isaia tanivula whos was the best npc rugby player in 2003 has gone...

these players wud blossom at top class level...id love to see orene in blue front up against the abs

New Zealand have mad talent....dunno why fijians have to be included..

it would be mad to see fiji with a full strength team

ONE LOVE!

as long as there are black peeps playin and representin where we south pacific thugs are from...

if the AB's is the way to show the world then so be it!

Latest posts