Finally a working DB!

Not Mike Brown's Sock

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
UK
Club or Nation
Harlequins
So one day my DB just stopped crashing...

I reinstalled RC3 but had the DB changed, i've still got all the updated kits but NO UPDATED LOGOS and everything seems to work fine in be a pro and career.

I feel like the logos may have been the problem this entire time.

Anyway, it works and is fairly well updated, there seems to be no fanhub link limit and lots of players are "star players" but just copy them, edit the copied player and link them back together if you want to edit them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZy5Hi7hzsZAqInHO6RMjhc2HPXRxrWN/view?usp=sharing

It only took 5 years...

Last edited:
I like update mi RC3? can you send the link...Regards!!!!

I reinstalled RC3 but had the DB changed, i've still got all the updated kits but NO UPDATED LOGOS and everything seems to work fine in be a pro and career.

Anyway, it works and is fairly well updated, there seems to be no fanhub link limit and lots of players are "star players" but just copy them, edit the copied player and link them back together if you want to edit them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FZy5Hi7hzsZAqInHO6RMjhc2HPXRxrWN/view?usp=sharing

It only took 5 years...
Hallo can u send the mediafire link to download please

Thanks Noah_jo for your excellent work, we download the patch for MLR and only missing the shirts & shields for the new teams (Rugby United NY & Toronto Arrows) in other league missing same problem Aix the Provence & Bourg Bresse (Shirts & shields) and the last problem we find some players faces are white...

Any can help me to repair this errors?

Regards!

Thanks Noah_jo for your excellent work, we download the patch for MLR and only missing the shirts & shields for the new teams (Rugby United NY & Toronto Arrows) in other league missing same problem Aix the Provence & Bourg Bresse (Shirts & shields) and the last problem we find some players faces are white...

Any can help me to repair this errors?

Regards!

Replace the white player faces with one from fanhub and link them together.
The kits and base dB I am using are from the megapatch from last year but I am hesitant to update the logos (I assume this is what you mean by "shields" as I don't want to change anything that may cause a crash

Thanks Noah_jo, but I don´t know to maked replace the white player faces with one from fanhub and link them together.

Thanks Noah_jo, but I don´t know to maked replace the white player faces with one from fanhub and link them together.
Go onto fanhub, download the player you want to replace (any one is fine but choose one you like the look of)
Go to edit players and link players
Link the copied new player and old player with white skin

Hi, this file is only database, or also kits?

thanks

It only took 5 years...

So... and what should I do if I like preserve my DB and play be a pro and career.
Thanks noah_jo

It will be encouragedI will like to update the roster of season 19-20 and I need logo and kits for Rouen & Valence Romans.

Someaone can do it because I don´t know to do?

Latest posts