• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally got the game!!! YES!!!

U

USArugger

I went by the PX (Post Exchange) assuming there would be nothing I really cared about but I needed (OK wanted) some Copenhagen. NASCAR and fishing have been keeping me busy. But what do you know???? The PX had Rugby 2006!!! There is joy in Mudville baby. Now I just have to wait until tonight to play...

Originally posted by USArugger@Mar 13 2006, 03:11 AM
I went by the PX (Post Exchange) assuming there would be nothing I really cared about but I needed (OK wanted) some Copenhagen. NASCAR and fishing have been keeping me busy. But what do you know???? The PX had Rugby 2006!!! There is joy in Mudville baby. Now I just have to wait until tonight to play...
You still playing MVP NCAA Baseball 06?

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 13 2006, 10:26 AM
What do you mean by wanting some copenhagen?
Copenhagen "SNUFF" man... A little bit of dip for the lip, my nicotine fix, Daddy's dirt, etc...

Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 13 2006, 06:49 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-USArugger
@Mar 13 2006, 03:11 AM
I went by the PX (Post Exchange) assuming there would be nothing I really cared about but I needed (OK wanted) some Copenhagen.  NASCAR and fishing have been keeping me busy.  But what do you know????  The PX had Rugby 2006!!!  There is joy in Mudville baby.  Now I just have to wait until tonight to play...
You still playing MVP NCAA Baseball 06? [/b]
Ripper,

I lent it to a buddy after my 3rd season. Recruiting was killing me so I started playing NASCAR.

It's a nice game but no longevity like NCAA football IMO.

Now rugby 2006 forst impressions.

Decent game. The offload is cool. I can't get the plays to work. I need to practice. I also got a strange glitch where my opponent kept spinning the scrum. Didn't matter if I won it or they won it, he would just spin it before the 9 could get the ball out. I had to collapse until i got a penaly or it would have gone on forever. Very strange.

Originally posted by USArugger+Mar 13 2006, 07:53 PM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 13 2006, 06:49 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-USArugger
@Mar 13 2006, 03:11 AM
I went by the PX (Post Exchange) assuming there would be nothing I really cared about but I needed (OK wanted) some Copenhagen.  NASCAR and fishing have been keeping me busy.  But what do you know????  The PX had Rugby 2006!!!  There is joy in Mudville baby.  Now I just have to wait until tonight to play...

You still playing MVP NCAA Baseball 06?
Ripper,

I lent it to a buddy after my 3rd season. Recruiting was killing me so I started playing NASCAR.

It's a nice game but no longevity like NCAA football IMO.

Now rugby 2006 forst impressions.

Decent game. The offload is cool. I can't get the plays to work. I need to practice. I also got a strange glitch where my opponent kept spinning the scrum. Didn't matter if I won it or they won it, he would just spin it before the 9 could get the ball out. I had to collapse until i got a penaly or it would have gone on forever. Very strange. [/b]
Yeah, my thoughts.

I got Nascar as a late Christmas present, so I've been having fun on that (Not enough to draw me from Rugby 06) but I still visit the Ballpark every now and then. I dont have a problem with recruiting, I just think that the Batting is retarded and the Fielding seems random (30% I end up throwing to first base when I want to throw to third and vice versa)

Originally posted by CeeJay@Mar 13 2006, 09:14 PM
So a shop that sells snuff also sells rugby 2006?
Ceejay,

It's the Post Exchange. They have a little bit of everything kind of like a smaller Wal-mart.

I may post some questions about Rugby 2006. I will surf around for a minute and see if i can find a thread that answers them.

Latest posts