• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally!!!!

G

Gay-Guy

Today I finally walked onto the field of Eden Park. Our open girls were in the final of Williments Rugby (Auckland interschool rugby comp for intermediates).

We got wasted by 50 odd points though.....

The field didn't feel like 100 by 70 metres. It felt more like 130 by 90 metres!!!!! I can't believe people burn up the grass when they run up and down there.

The turf looked gorgeous. I almost took off my shoes so I could feel the grass between my toes. I could have lain there, rolled around, had a picnic, and made love on that field. :)

I was impressed when we went to NPC final last year, especially ASB stand was well set out.

Today I finally walked onto the field of Eden Park. Our open girls were in the final of Williments Rugby (Auckland interschool rugby comp for intermediates).

We got wasted by 50 odd points though.....

The field didn't feel like 100 by 70 metres. It felt more like 130 by 90 metres!!!!! I can't believe people burn up the grass when they run up and down there.

The turf looked gorgeous. I almost took off my shoes so I could feel the grass between my toes. I could have lain there, rolled around, had a picnic, and made love on that field. :)
[/b]

yea dude, proffesional rugby field grass is amazing huh? my aunty who is quite wealthy has an awesom patch of grass on her front lawn, i luv walkn on it wit bare feet. it almost feels like ur walkin on clouds.

Latest posts