• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First was Stephen Myler...

B

Bullitt

Then Kirk Dixon. Now Northampton continue their mission to convert every league player under 25 years old to Union.

Linky-poo

Anyone know much about this guy?

Is that *ahem* "too good" like Andy Farrell was too good, or because he's genuinely a good player that you'd not want to lose?

definitely a talent for wigan at fullback - basically took over retired Radlinski's slot - didn't notice him too much last season, although i didn't get to see too many games involving wigan - believe he scored a consolation try in one of the derbys with Saints, perhaps - he could definitely make the switch if he so desires

<div class='quotemain'>
He's to good to go to Union, I reckon he'll stick with Wigan.
[/b]
Like Henry Paul - the "Greatest Union Player of all time"? :toss: [/b][/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2tn:

definitely a talent for wigan at fullback - basically took over retired Radlinski's slot - didn't notice him too much last season, although i didn't get to see too many games involving wigan - believe he scored a consolation try in one of the derbys with Saints, perhaps - he could definitely make the switch if he so desires [/b]

I think you're thinking of young Chris Ashton mate. Who I managed to provoke so much in last Good Friday's derby when he was on the wing, he raised a middle finger in my direction...

<div class='quotemain'> definitely a talent for wigan at fullback - basically took over retired Radlinski's slot - didn't notice him too much last season, although i didn't get to see too many games involving wigan - believe he scored a consolation try in one of the derbys with Saints, perhaps - he could definitely make the switch if he so desires [/b]

I think you're thinking of young Chris Ashton mate. Who I managed to provoke so much in last Good Friday's derby when he was on the wing, he raised a middle finger in my direction...
[/b][/quote]

Our gracious owner ladies and gents... ;)

I'm glad Saints (my Saints) are on the lookout for young English talent. However, I hope we don't go down the same road as some English Union clubs and pay over the odds for League boys.

Alright if you end up with a Jason Robinson rather than a Henry Paul.

Wigan's young kids, in the main, end up at Salford, Huddersfield etc. If they are that standard I see no reason why they can suddenly play top flight Guinness Premiership.

<div class='quotemain'> definitely a talent for wigan at fullback - basically took over retired Radlinski's slot - didn't notice him too much last season, although i didn't get to see too many games involving wigan - believe he scored a consolation try in one of the derbys with Saints, perhaps - he could definitely make the switch if he so desires [/b]

[/b][/quote]

LOL - the partisan nature of your support for Saints intrigues me...

I'll keep an eye open for you in any future fixtures where there appears to a controversial gesture by an opposing player - sorry to say i missed that one either that or Sky Sports missed it for me - so much for good camera work :p

To be honest I have lost count of all the times I have been on TV, I always seem to be there right smack bang in the middle of the screen, it is over 50 I know that for sure. I made it on the Transworld Sport before we played Sale in the cross code challenge as well.

Looking on the Saints site, one of them says Ashton has already penned a 3 year deal to start in 2008 at Northampton.

That means that the Mutants have lost their best and brightest prospect...

Bored of what - playing in a stadium that is not in yet another shitty Northern England city?

Latest posts