• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fish and chips

I got f***ed off my face tonight, and me and friends all went and got Subway. Now that is some good sandwich. Meatball Marinara cannot be beaten for a drunken snack.

<div class='quotemain'>
An expensive one, but a nice one all the same!
[/b]

Not quite so expensive with the 20% discount I get there.
[/b][/quote]
Do you work there?

Mmmmmm Subway....

FTLG_ITLBMT1.gif

Drunken Food at its best...

He gets the discount cos he's a tax dodger!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
An expensive one, but a nice one all the same!
[/b]

Not quite so expensive with the 20% discount I get there.
[/b][/quote]
Do you work there?
[/b][/quote]

An Tarbh is indeed correct. I signed up for some promotional thing they were doing in the first week of Uni, and got myself a cool 20% off keyring.

Never had any junk advertising of any sort from them, so it was well worth doing.

yea i get two for tuesday here, buy one get one free or somethin

and at quiznos subs i get free subs cause i know the people who work there

yea i get two for tuesday here, buy one get one free or somethin

and at quiznos subs i get free subs cause i know the people who work there
[/b]
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjcBSe-UUio"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TjcBSe-UUio" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
I had a hard time eating Quiznos when that first came out...
BUT,
They are better than Subway.

hmmm, funny i've never had subway after a night on the juice, might try it this weekend.
i usually get chinese from this lil place called J&Ms! a 5 choice with a large chips and some spring rolls.. heaven!

hmmm, funny i've never had subway after a night on the juice, might try it this weekend.
i usually get chinese from this lil place called J&Ms! a 5 choice with a large chips and some spring rolls.. heaven!
[/b]

A chinese restaurant that serves hot chips???

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

A chinese restaurant that serves hot chips???
[/b][/quote]
well it's a takeaway that's open basically 24/7. it got smorgasbord, hot chips, fried chicken, SPRING ROLLS! i always get a layer of noodles on the bottom, with chicken curry and lots of sauce, mixed veges, soya chicken & lamb mmmmmm.

mind u, half the time i spew it all up when i get home haha. so maybe it's not actually that great.

Sounds like a top of the range place lol!!! I'll have to pay a visit when i come to England!

Latest posts