• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fish and chips

Snack-wang? I'm not following...plz explain :)
[/b]

Unlikely to be understood unless you're British and watch a particular comedy show.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_6RbP3CNUg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_6RbP3CNUg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<div class='quotemain'>
Snack-wang? I'm not following...plz explain :)
[/b]

Unlikely to be understood unless you're British and watch a particular comedy show.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_6RbP3CNUg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b_6RbP3CNUg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
[/b][/quote]

Ahhh i think i understand it now :)

that was class though :)
[/b]

Just type 'mitchell webb numverwang' into YouTube.

There are loads of variations, including a hilarious German version.

The meatball, cheese-steak or bmt debate is a completely different debate in itself.

If you are ever in Liverpool seek out Yums on Bold St....all you can eat chinese buffet for £6 on Saturday afternoon. Plates and plates and plates of chinese starters & mains. It ain't ever going to make Giles Coren's review section (well it's not in fecking London for a start) but if you've been the match or been out shopping all day Yums is the place.

Subway has the "illusion" here of being health food, thanks to former fat-ass and still reigning pussy "Jared."
todd_232087_6[334416].jpg

it can be a health food depending on if you get the 6g of fat or less or if you go for the italian BMT, now thats where its at.

I have a new Subway opening 5 minutes walk away from my hall soon.

I fear for my health.

I have a new Subway opening 5 minutes walk away from my hall soon.

I fear for my health.
[/b]

just buy the 6g of fat or less ones, and you'll be find, providing you dont eat about 6 a day.

I didn't know there was a choice.

And it has to be either Meatball Marinara or Cheese Steak on the Rustic Italien every time. Take the fat out and you've lost all the fun.

so you poms love fish n chips hey??

i now know the reason why australia has such a large contingent of english, and why they illegally stay past their time

you havent really had fish n chips until you been down under fellas

I will admit i havent been to UK and tried yours

But have been advised to stay clear, from fellow aussies.......it just doesnt even compare or come close.

YES MASSIVE FAN OF SUBWAY.........give me my foot long italian BMT with honey mustard anyday

it can be a health food depending on if you get the 6g of fat or less or if you go for the italian BMT, now thats where its at.
[/b]

JUST SAW THIS

YES DC................YES :cheers:

The meatball, cheese-steak or bmt debate is a completely different debate in itself.

If you are ever in Liverpool seek out Yums on Bold St....all you can eat chinese buffet for £6 on Saturday afternoon. Plates and plates and plates of chinese starters & mains. It ain't ever going to make Giles Coren's review section (well it's not in fecking London for a start) but if you've been the match or been out shopping all day Yums is the place. [/b]

I've walked past that many a time without a second thought. That will change. Are you going to go for fish and chips in St Helens wang on Valentines Day?

<div class='quotemain'>
Subway has the "illusion" here of being health food, thanks to former fat-ass and still reigning pussy "Jared."
todd_232087_6[334416].jpg

[/b]
didn't he have AIDS though? [/b][/quote]

That's "Aides", smart ass! :p

I've walked past that many a time without a second thought. That will change. Are you going to go for fish and chips in St Helens wang on Valentines Day?
[/b]

It's not earth shatteringly fantastic or anything it's just cheap and tasty and there's tonnes & tonnes of it.

I love chinese starters.

Barrow St might well be the winning option tomorrow. We find it better than being treated like cattle in some restaurant that's normally quite nice but one-day a year goes really grimby shoe horning as many people as possible in and offering naught but a really dull set menu.

Latest posts