• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Following Rugby for Me = Impossible

G

goranski

ok - i can't get broadband, satellite internet doesn't work, wireless sucks where i live, dialup is impossible to do anything video related with, can't get DirectTV where I live - hence no Setanta Sports, DishNetwork dropped all rugby coverage after 2005 - thanks :rahh: Globecast costs like 500 dollars - second option for Setanta rugby eliminated - can't watch league can't watch union and no i can't move anywhere else plus the nearest rugby pub is over an hour a way - it's f***ing ridiculous - why the f*** can't i watch rugby :wall: !?

Where do you live? Mountain Country? The Appalachains?
Looks like you have an hour drive ahead for you...
that sucks!

ok - i can't get broadband, satellite internet doesn't work, wireless sucks where i live, dialup is impossible to do anything video related with, can't get DirectTV where I live - hence no Setanta Sports, DishNetwork dropped all rugby coverage after 2005 - thanks :rahh: Globecast costs like 500 dollars - second option for Setanta rugby eliminated - can't watch league can't watch union and no i can't move anywhere else plus the nearest rugby pub is over an hour a way - it's f***ing ridiculous - why the f*** can't i watch rugby :wall: !?
[/b]

That's grim! Where's your nearest club?

depending on if i'm at college or home on the weekends 2 hours/1 hour away and to answer O'Rothlain i live in the highlands of Misery...i mean Missouri

I can sympathize. Being a Rugby fan in the US does kinda suck.

I never thought about going to a pub though. Maybe I can find one around here that shows some Rugby.

Latest posts