• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Food!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 13 2008, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Liquidfy celery, mix that with high fat milk and chocolate ice cream then?[/b]

I think our advices for RC to input High Energy diet will kill our mate ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Horsey, simply do push ups and sit ups and what not that you can perfectly do at home, for the time being.
No need to go to the Gym

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 13 2008, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All in the name of SCIENCE![/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK just do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had a Burger with 'the lot' yesterday..one of the terrific ones where you cant possibly fit your mouth over even half of it.

Bacon, egg, tomato, pineapple, lettuce, cheese, beetroot, beef and of course bbq sauce.

Yum ^

I was just kind of curious, what is American food to you guys? I can't even imagine...
I don't like the food here.

Best international food:

Ethiopian
Indian
Chinese
Japaneese
Vietnameese
Thai
Anything interesting...

I also like vegan and raw foods for a nice switch sometimes...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (USA_Rugby @ Oct 13 2008, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Best international food:

Ethiopian[/b]
Is that eating nothing at all and washing it down with dirty water?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (USA_Rugby @ Oct 13 2008, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yum ^

I was just kind of curious, what is American food to you guys? I can't even imagine...
I don't like the food here.[/b]
I suppose to us American food is stereotyped by supersizing and being laden with horendous amounts of fat and sugar. It isn't like Chinese food or Thai etc where it has its own stores because food from the red white and blue is pretty much the same as what we have. The same goes for NZ and the British Isles as well. Nothing overly different or special.

Just like the English language, we have all stolen something from every culture and thrown it in to a mix which is ultimately worse than the original.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (melon @ Oct 12 2008, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (USA_Rugby @ Oct 13 2008, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Best international food:

Ethiopian[/b]
Is that eating nothing at all and washing it down with dirty water?

Yum ^

I don't like the food here.[/b]
I suppose to us American food is stereotyped by supersizing and being laden with horendous amounts of fat and sugar. It isn't like Chinese food or Thai etc where it has its own stores because food from the red white and blue is pretty much the same as what we have. The same goes for NZ and the British Isles as well. Nothing overly different or special.

Just like the English language, we have all stolen something from every culture and thrown it in to a mix which is ultimately worse than the original.
[/b][/quote]

Haha, good joke about ethiopian food :( People always say that lol

When I first went, I was like, "ugh, all they're gonna have is dirt and water"

and then my friend chips in "otherwise known as mud"

Have you tried Ethiopean coffee? They chew the coffee beans in their mouths, take a mouthful of water and boil the water using their own rage.

Well, I prefer as food:

(1) Potatoes Chicken
(2) piece Baked
(3) Broccoli Baked
(4) Beans Fruit pie

I swear you just put random words/foods together
Beans fruit pie?

Though i am partial to a nice big helping of "piece baked" on a sunday evening

Some nice sashimi, shepherds pie, fresh prepared fish and seafood, a good steak a nice piece of chicken.
The list is endless.

Chinese and Thai cuisines are unmatched in terms of taste..their herbs and spices are so rich and succulent..yum yum..

Discovered coffee steak a few months ago.

Mix fresh ground coffee and brown sugar (level teaspoon each for each steak) and rub into the sirloin/rib-eye with salt and pepper. Heat a little veg oil in the pan until it's close to smoking, and smack the steaks in for a couple of minutes each side. The coffee makes a rich, black crust, but the meat is still red.

Nice.

ps. doesn't work on the barbecue - needs the hot oil.

Last edited:
PIZZA, BIRTHDAY PIE, PINTS O' CREAM, PORK CYLINDERS, POTATO GRIDS, ARTIFICAL BACON (FACON), LARGE MACS
you name it!
SANDWICH CASSEROLE, CHOCOLATE QUAIL'S EGGS, GARLIC PUDDING, FLUFFY RUFFS, HOISIN CRISPY OWL, PASTA PILLOWS, BONBONBONBONS, MCFORTUNE COOKIES
its up to you!
DISCOUNT FOIE GRAS, EGG 'N' HAM SLABS, DURING DINNER MINTS, MYSTERY MEAT, QUICHES LORRAINE, 20 CHEESE OMELETTE
anything goes!

its all about abeno and their lovely omlettes with japanese flavours. or just a big fuvk off steak

Latest posts