• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foot powerfull

P

Piernic

Someone tell me how it could increase power at the foot of a player to become as strong as Carter, Wilkinson and Montgomery

I'm assuming you have Woosah's editor so all you do is raise the kicking and kicking power attributes. Also you need to change the number above weight to 10.

I have already tried to increase the features "kicking" and "Kick power" but it does not provide a power such as Wilkinson.
Do you know what it means to Check box 9, 10 and 11?

Im not too sure but in another thread somewhere someone has posted what all the numbers and that are for can't remember where but it explains what the special skills and that are.

Quite why you'd want any players in that game to have those kicking stats is beyond me, let alone create more of them. Games quickly become boring when they can kick the ball 90m downfield. C'est la vie.

While playing with the editor, I managed to get Spencer's stats up just as high for booting the ball long, so what you need are;
#Take a star player (preferably fly half)
#In the editor, set Kicking power to 94 or above. (fiddle with kicking if you want the arrow to rotate faster)
#Checkbox tactical kicking

Et voila.

Quite why you'd want any players in that game to have those kicking stats is beyond me, let alone create more of them. Games quickly become boring when they can kick the ball 90m downfield. C'est la vie.

While playing with the editor, I managed to get Spencer's stats up just as high for booting the ball long, so what you need are;
#Take a star player (preferably fly half)
#In the editor, set Kicking power to 94 or above. (fiddle with kicking if you want the arrow to rotate faster)
#Checkbox tactical kicking

Et voila.
[/b]

what do you mean with fiddle with kicking if you want the arrow to rotate faster?

Kicking (at least for me, although my computer is a tad crap) alters the speed at which the aiming arrow rotates around the kicking player.

Kicking power changes the power of which the ball has been kicked. Oddly enough! :p

Kicking (at least for me, although my computer is a tad crap) alters the speed at which the aiming arrow rotates around the kicking player.

Kicking power changes the power of which the ball has been kicked. Oddly enough! :p
[/b]

haha thanx.so there is no way you can make any player a good kicker? ec Frans Steyn without switching star player

Latest posts