• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football is better than Rugby - FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the real loser in this thread is Ezequiel for rising to the challenge.

Hahahaha. Yeah, because rugby players dope more regularly than football players.

Please, show me how many rugby players do that... Enlighten us.

To paraphrase Stargate-SG1 (The only one worth consideration while we're here) "The only way to win is to deny the battle."

Hello, I've come on here to debate...

Really? Looks like you've come on to be a troll.

► Football fans are thugs. When was the last time Leicester Tigers fans and Saracens fans rioted in the streets. How many countries place travel restriction on English rugby fans?

Go have a look at the crowd shots in last week's Australia v New Zealand test in Sydney. Gold supporters and Black supporters interspersed and sitting side by side throughout the stadium. Same applies for England v France in the 6 nations. This NEVER happens in Wendyball, NEVER; the opposing fans would kill each other. Wendyball matches in UK and Europe have more than triple the level of crowd security that Rugby matches have.

► When was the last time you saw a rugby player falling to the ground and rolling over and over in faux agony when he hasn't actually been touched.

0:42 is effing hilarious. Red player kicks the ball at Gold player. The ball strikes the Gold player on the lower forearm, and he promptly/predictably clutches his face and goes down in mock agony. The the referee is completely sucked in by the whole charade, and red cards the red player.

These two issues just about sum up Wendyball for me; a game for thugs, played by nancy-boys and administered by morons.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to know the difference between the 2 sports, just look at the stands. In Football, the 2 groups of fans always have to sit separate. In Rugby, everything is just mixed. I went to almost 50 rugby games in more than 6 countries and never was there a specified part of the stands reserved for away-fans. No, just sitting next to fans of the opponent.

Yeah, it's possible!

► Football fans are thugs. When was the last time Leicester Tigers fans and Saracens fans rioted in the streets. How many countries place travel restriction on English rugby fans?

Go have a look at the crowd shots in last week's Australia v New Zealand test in Sydney. Gold supporters and Black supporters interspersed and sitting side by side throughout the stadium. Same applies for England v France in the 6 nations. This NEVER happens in Wendyball, NEVER; the opposing fans would kill each other. Wendyball matches in UK and Europe have more than triple the level of crowd security that Rugby matches have.

► When was the last time you saw a rugby player falling to the ground and rolling over and over in faux agony when he hasn't actually been touched.

0:42 is effing hilarious. Red player kicks the ball at Gold player. The ball strikes the Gold player on the lower forearm, and he promptly/predictably clutches his face and goes down in mock agony. The the referee is completely sucked in by the whole charade, and red cards the red player.

These two issues just about sum up Wendyball for me; a game for thugs, played by nancy-boys and administered by morons.

Football fans are thugs or rugby fans or just unpassionate pussies? Well done to the Rugby fans for sitting next to each other, all they do is stand up and clap occasionally.

Football players feigning injury, I remember a certain bloodgate?

Maybe football fans are like the players you rave about so much. Rugby Players are thugs judging by your logic.

If you want to know the difference between the 2 sports, just look at the stands. In Football, the 2 groups of fans always have to sit separate. In Rugby, everything is just mixed. I went to almost 50 rugby games in more than 6 countries and never was there a specified part of the stands reserved for away-fans. No, just sitting next to fans of the opponent.

Yeah, it's possible!

The segregation is brilliant, never have I experienced a better atmosphere then when you're amongst 2000+ people just like you with tens of thousands of opposition fans all around you, maybe you enjoy sitting next to the opposition and clapping every now and then but in football it means too much to people because it's a good sport.

Being able to sit together < Having an atmosphere

The more you bring rugby league into it makes you seem all the more stupid. The vast majority of people you are addressing here are UNION fans, its a different code, little boy.

If I were you I'd plan to invade another forum to try to wind up as you probably wont be here in the morning.

Guys!!

Am I the only one having Deja Vu??

Isn't this the same moron that had the same topic last year?

Why bother???

Weird, you must fit in well here :).
When someone queries your 'asl', it is only polite to respond in kind. Come on mate.

Oh no, he's infected cooky!
The segregation is brilliant, never have I experienced a better atmosphere then when you're amongst 2000+ people just like you
Are you sure you're from our time (2013)? Slavery and apratheid called and even they said they don't want you back.

The more you bring rugby league into it makes you seem all the more stupid. The vast majority of people you are addressing here are UNION fans, its a different code, little boy.

If I were you I'd plan to invade another forum to try to wind up as you probably wont be here in the morning.
Oh don't do that, we've been clamouring for a good muppet for a while.

Can we keep him dad? Pwetty pweeese!??

Am I the only one having Deja Vu??

Isn't this the same moron that had the same topic last year?

Why bother???

You're not alone in this.

But even spambots are allowed to post too. ;-)

Lads, I'm agreeing with the little ******* this average game which has captured the interest of every average human being on this earth is fantastic. Rugby is a **** excuse for you posh ******** to be rough once in a while.

Haha, na association football doesn't even make the top three forms of football in the world. It does pip the yanks for 4th place though!

Lads, I'm agreeing with the little ******* this average game which has captured the interest of every average human being on this earth is fantastic. Rugby is a **** excuse for you posh ******** to be rough once in a while.

Haha, na association football doesn't even make the top three forms of football in the world. It does pip the yanks for 4th place though!

Football makes me randy, you want to get it on in a 3 way with OP? It's not gay in a 3 way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts