• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Manager 2007

Will have to try and get myself a foreign feeder club with the sounds of that...

hey could any of yous with this game please tell me if able to play in the australian Hyundai A-League pretty please!!!!! :D :D

Yah.

You can drive the Knights into the ground - Just like Real Life!
[/b]

hehehehehe. exactly what i was wondering!! test out how hard it really is!! anyone with this game wanna swap for Medieval II:Total War?? got it yesterday but not quite what i was after. Dont like the turn based thing!! PM if interested!! :D

hmmm.... i like the idea of taking over the knights to. the only reason why i dont play this football management thing is because i dont know anything about the european soccer, or soccer in general.

i dont know anything about the A League either but since i am a kiwi the knights would be the only choice for me to take. I have had a go at a couple of manager games, and only one of them had the knights (was the kings) but i cant remember the game, and i didnt play it for that long :)

yeah im not really into the manager types of games, but have pro rugby manager 2, so i mite give it a try, just to see if i can take the Knights to glory!!! :huh: :lol: So what do you's think. Xbox360 or PC??

Is there any difference between them??? A high definition management sim! :lol:

Anyway, for a giggle today I dug out Champ Manager 00/01. T'was strange having Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole and Dwight Yourke at Man Utd.

well its jst my personal prefence i find it a lil bit too fiddly on the 360, much more user freindly on the pc!!

just wanting to know if you can take an A-League team and take a international squad aswell.

also... are you able to cross competitions. ive got CM06 and you cant manage a team from another country.

that sux.

PC version for the win. FM is very much a point-and-click game, and not suited to consoles at all. I struggle to see why they decided to port it over to the 360. The PSP I can understand, but not the 360.

Also, the graphical mods you can add to the game on the PC are second to none.

Anyway, for a giggle today I dug out Champ Manager 00/01. T'was strange having Teddy Sheringham, Andy Cole and Dwight Yourke at Man Utd.
[/b]

That was the first version of Champ Man I bought. Also turned out to be the only version I've ever bought. Still play it - I think it was the last version of the game before the transfer window came into effect, it's nice to be able to bring in new players almost all season long.

I love the old versions of the game they were fantastic, never been able to get into the new FM ones the same

hehehehe. was just fired from coaching the NZ Knights, because i made an ultimatum to the board to upgrade our training facilities!!!! Classic. Had them in 3rd place just before the finals, at the end of the month of january, so just as i was fired i thought ohwell thats arite i can just reload, but i had the game so it saves the game at the end of each month so it saved just as i got fired!! Gutted. Now im unemployed and no-one wants to hire me!! Sucks. Gotta start all over again :wah:

Latest posts