• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Wonder goal from Vinicius
All been pretty great goals, most recent one by Bernardo as well. Semis tend to be great games, and the final a damp squib.

and a great Pen by Benzema.
Real Madrid Football GIF by UEFA

Good enough tonight from Liverpool. 2 nil and kept a clean sheet.

Gerrard throwing a tantrum as I write this.
Nah, Gerrard has gone on record as saying he'd be more than happy if Klopp stayed for the rest of his career at Liverpool.

Stevie G is not ready to be manager of Liverpool yet. Maybe he follows Klopp some day in like 5 years time but he's still got a lot to prove at Villa and better off there. Did well at Rangers but SPL is so far down in standard compared to PL.

Yeah it was a dumb joke. I was hoping he'd get the job too early and fail to be honest, needless to say I'm not overly fond of a player/manager linked to Liverpool and Rangers.

Doubt I'll tune in tonight, have a bit of work and just put In Bruges on. If Vilareal get a goal I might switch over but I can't see a way back.

Fair play to Emery. No superstars or egos. Just a well organised and motivated team.

Yeh a relief at getting through really. First half just wasn't good enough. Villarreal did a Liverpool to liverpool by pressing them into mistakes.

Thankfully bringing on Diaz in the second half changed the game.

Now for Spuds on Saturday and Villa next week. The games are just coming so thick and fast and so much riding on each one.

Real v City tonight. Hoping it goes all the way to ET and Pens.

Looking like an all English CL final. Smashing goal by Mahrez. Impressed by how City have largely diffused Real. Benzema been anonymous so far.

Yeah, maybe if they still needed 1 goal, but 2 is beyond them.

Latest posts