• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

Hmm not sure how I feel about him continuing. It all boils down to if he wins the Euros this summer. But I just don't see it based on how his England teams fail to create enough chances from open play when it reaches the knockout stages of big tournaments against the bigger teams. And that invariably means penalties, which his England's record is 50/50.

Still, the FA want a non controversial, English manager who will get them to major championships. Fans on the other hand want England to finally win one.

Not orange but blue. 10 mins sin bin. Why not just keep it yellow but apply?

To keep it simple I think they should sin bin for dissent only to start with and if that's a success they can consider extending it to cynical play. Utterly daft to pick blue as the colour of the card.

No surprise there. Real's attack will be frightening next season with Vinicius, Mbappé and Bellingham.

RIP. Only 63.

RIP Stan Bowles.

We knew it was coming, but a sad day for us QPR fans. He was one of the game's great characters before it started taking itself far too seriously. Stories about him and his misbehaviour are legion.

That Will Do No Problem GIF by Liverpool FC

Even sweeter given the injuries and the hundreds of millions spent by Chelsea.

To keep it simple I think they should sin bin for dissent only to start with and if that's a success they can consider extending it to cynical play. Utterly daft to pick blue as the colour of the card.

Thankfully not going to happen.

Cheering on Manure, only for today. What a goal by Rashford. But still a long way to go.

England friendlies will likely be another waste of time this month. A whole host of injuries will decimate the squad, especially in defence, including:

Trippier
Shaw
James
Chilwell
Colwill
Guehi
Maguire 🤞
TAA

So who to start v Brazil and Belgium?

Pickford

Walker (white deserves another chance but has fallen out with Southgate and Holland).
Stones
Dunk
Gomez (been playing left back for Liverpool). How many other left footed options are there?

Henderson 🤔 A sure sign Southgate has no idea how to win.
Rice

Saka
Bellingham
Foden

Kane

Latest posts