• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

You're the worst kind of person.
I was all on the Leicester bandwagon until last week when Vardy was a petulant diving *****ly and I heard a stat that Leicester have won 5 penalties that shouldn't have been penalties on review whereas no one else had more than one. Without those penalties Spurs are top!

Spurs are also cooler Alli/Kane > Vardy/Mahrez. #NodisrespecttoChristianFuchs

Did make me laugh when Vardy got sent off for diving.
Everyone building him up as this hero, regular lad who made it big - he's just a big diving ponce like the rest of them.
Fair play he came through the hard way, doesn't mean he's not a prize bellend.

He is your typical lad who made "good at football" but would have.........................had he not!!

I would love Leicester to win the league but I am deep down a Forest fan so its not a biggy if they dont. Agree about Vardy the bloke showed a very nasty side last week and he has a head like a mackerel.

Leicester's ***le in 5 minutes unless Spurs can find a winner.

- - - Updated - - -

Who would have thought Leicester City winning the ***le? Unbelievable!!! And what with Selby on his way to the World ***le tonight; a great double for Leicester tonight.

Last edited:
Crazy! Lot of people out there wishing they'd gone for a wavy Leicester to win bet at the start of the season :lol:

Happy for them anywhere. Arguably the ultimate underdog story in sports history!

Don't see what's so special, to be honest.
£60m spent on wages this season, that could fund the entire Aviva Premiership with the change for a few pro 12 clubs as well.

£60m spent on wages this season, that could fund the entire Aviva Premiership with the change for a few pro 12 clubs as well.
Economics mate, everything's relative! Promoted 2 years ago, escaped relegation by the skin of their teeth last year and won the thing this year, great story in whatever sport with whatever payroll.

Saying that, **** sake Spurs, it was there for the taking!

Very happy for what Leicester's done. I'd cheer for anyone outside the big four - Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and Hull.

FFS Olyy.

£60million compare to £215.6 milion that Chelsea have spent and £203 Million United etc etc.

Prob the only time i wish i was back in Leicester for the night.

Still literally give zero ****s.
Football has so much money in it I find it hard to take it seriously as a real sport.
How many Leicester players are from Leicester? Is it really "Leicester" winning the league or is it the best mercs that £60m can buy?
(Edit: 3 in their entire squad, not sure how many have actually played - one guy I noticed has 0 games, so at most 2 products).

Meh, I genuinely hate football. Ignore my jaded views.

Last edited:
Well done Leicester, brilliant story.

Don't s'pose I could get 5000/1 against them being relegated next season?

Latest posts