• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

What's peoples thoughts on this ballboy incident?

e79187d4bb3aee86d0dd4q4que.gif

Ball boy was told to go out and waste time but Hazard was obviously in the wrong.
It'll undoubtedly overshadow the great achievement fro Swansea and Bradford's even greater achievement, this league cup has been a great story for English football.

Of course the ball boy shouldn't have kept the ball.

But for Hazard to lash out and kick him was plain wrong. Personally people who think Hazard was ok to kick him need their heads checking.

What's the ball boys excuse for lying on it?
Or is it literally just time wasting, no pretence?
Like in rugby players will often pretend the ball is trapped between their legs when standing up to prevent quick throws/"accidentally" get in the way of the other player as they try and pick it up etc.

Funny anyway, was in the pub when it happened and the whole place erupted when it went down (mainly laughing at the ball boy rolling around like he's been shot - apparently you catch that disease just by being on a football pitch, you don't even need to be a player :p)

If you're laying all over opposition ball, you deserve a good shoing. What do they think this is, rugby league?

What's the ball boys excuse for lying on it?
Or is it literally just time wasting, no pretence?
Like in rugby players will often pretend the ball is trapped between their legs when standing up to prevent quick throws/"accidentally" get in the way of the other player as they try and pick it up etc.

Funny anyway, was in the pub when it happened and the whole place erupted when it went down (mainly laughing at the ball boy rolling around like he's been shot - apparently you catch that disease just by being on a football pitch, you don't even need to be a player :p)

He thought he was a member of the Irish back row

Martin O'Neill sacked. I think there is a good chance they'll get relegated now, very strange decision with only 7 games to go.

FOOTIE millionaire Carlos Tevez dons an orange hi-vis vest to kick off his community service — after rolling up in a PORSCHE.

Onlookers at an industrial estate could scarcely believe their eyes as the Man City ace stepped from the £100,000 chauffeur-driven Panamera to start work as a cleaner.

The Argentinian striker, 29, was ordered to do 250 hours of unpaid work last week after he admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who's excited for these Champions League Semifinals? As a Bayern Munich fan, I know I am.

The bundesliga is on the rise. They already had the biggest attendances and the best run clubs. Now they're starting to dominate on the field. Prepare for German soccer domination! :D

The reason for their High attendance figures is because they are not ripping off the fans who want to attend the games, so therefore the games are full... Compared to the Premiership which is purely based on who has the biggest wallet...

You can say what you want about Germans, but all jokes aside, they are the most friendly and most classy people in Europe.

You can say what you want about Germans, but all jokes aside, they are the most friendly and most classy people in Europe.

I used to work with a German, probably the funniest bloke I have met (apart from myself of course)

The reason for their High attendance figures is because they are not ripping off the fans who want to attend the games, so therefore the games are full... Compared to the Premiership which is purely based on who has the biggest wallet...

Latest posts