• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Thread

RIP GT. Remember when he came to my school for 6th form Friday afternoon talk. It was packed (one of the few times people didn't bunk) and most of us were adorned in Watford shirts. Just remember him being a really genuine man. The press treatment of him when he was England manager, like the vile Kelvin MacKenzie,was a disgrace.

Norway have hired Lars Lagerbäck as their new national team boss. He (Lagerbäck) have proven that he is a good coach. But can he make gold out of ****e?

Poor form. He's earned the right to see season through. Brought a good feeling back to not just Leicester but soccer in general with last season

He still could of kept us up. Even if he couldn't he still should of been given another season.

****ing livid, really really livid.

Not even 12 months since the biggest sporting upset in history (IMO).

**** it I'm going to support someone like Stoke.

Football really is a retarded sport. How can you sack someone so soon after achieving something so monumental. It must be the manager!

I'd like to think most of the players would be embarrassed to look him in the eye or even themselves in the mirror. But they won't give a **** while the money keeps rolling in. If they get relegated just watch them run while squealing that it's all someone else's fault.

He still could of kept us up. Even if he couldn't he still should of been given another season.

****ing livid, really really livid.

Not even 12 months since the biggest sporting upset in history (IMO).

**** it I'm going to support someone like Stoke.

Seen there Pearson was in a lot worst position and was trusted. Agreed on keeping them up. Last night there seemed to be a slight return and being fair no Leicester supporter turned on him.
Players really are one who lost it a bit. Last season was a 1 off we'd all agree and replacing Kante is a challenge for any club in world.

Still hope Leicester stay up and well can't see them going down

what did the board expect from the club this season? losing kante plus having to play in europe would hurt any team

i think they will be like dortmund a few years ago, in the relegation zone until they've been knocked out of europe but i think the players might not be too happy

Seen there Pearson was in a lot worst position and was trusted. Agreed on keeping them up. Last night there seemed to be a slight return and being fair no Leicester supporter turned on him.
Players really are one who lost it a bit. Last season was a 1 off we'd all agree and replacing Kante is a challenge for any club in world.

Still hope Leicester stay up and well can't see them going down

Plenty of fans wanted him gone, esp the United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea bandwagon fans.

Really don't give a **** if they go down or stay up IMO.

City brought in £77 mill of lazy crap who came in expecting an armchair ride instead of thinking they where in a bottom half team.

- - - Updated - - -

what did the board expect from the club this season? losing kante plus having to play in europe would hurt any team

i think they will be like dortmund a few years ago, in the relegation zone until they've been knocked out of europe but i think the players might not be too happy

Honestly the players don't give a **** only a handful of players prob care about Claudio.

That Ranieri sacking is a disgrace. Typical of the sport. He'd earnt the right to try and keep them up and to see their Euro campaign thru to the end. I hope they're relegated. I'll be cheering for it.

They wouldn't be the first champion in a big league to get relegated in the next season, though. Nuremberg already pulled that off in 1969.

Pretty crazy comeback from Barca last night, but having said that Suarez is the biggest cheat in football.

I was watching ESPN football last night and that Venezuelan dude said last year he loved Vardy and now he can't stand him. I couldn't agree more.

El Classico was a great game tonight. Messi - what a player!!!

Latest posts