• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Transfer news

Andy Cole to Man City for bugger all.

I can think of worse players to sign on a free transfer.

He's a GOALSCORER, which is what Man City need urgently. Now, they need some creativity, which will be harder to replace. Salif Diao isn't doing much!

City will pop up in the race for Luis Figo son.
<

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 20 2005, 09:17 AM
Above all though SWF, who do you WANT to replace SWP?
Depends who City can get rather than who we want. Is Keiron Richardson on loan again to anyone? Because if not I wouldn't mind seeing City taking someone like him on board.

I'm sure Kevin would have had some ideas:

KK: It's coming Faz, it's coming. This bid for Shaun Wright Phillips is coming.

Faz: Who shall we replace him with Kevin?

KK: I was thinking about how good a footballer Johnathan Greening is.

Faz: That's exactly what I was thinking Kevin.

I don't think United would loan Kieran Richardson to City. I'm surprised you didn't try and get Joe Cole or someone like that off Russia.

I'd love to see Joe Cole playing for City, but I don't see it happening. Wouldn't object to taking Robbie Keane off Spur's hands if he is unsettled there.

I hope Keane doesn't go. He preformed very well in the Peace Cup game vs Sundowns. Keane is a much better goalscorer than Kanoute aswell. If only he could learn to partner with Defoe it could be a lethal strike force.

I'm not a big Robbie Keane fan myself but he'd do a good job for Man City.

Originally posted by woodie@Jun 5 2005, 04:13 PM
Hopefully we (chelsea) will get Del Horno (not Kaladze - right club, wrong Kaka), Essien and Adriano/Gilardino/Torres
wow I just saw my name in there at a brief peek, I thought I'd post something irrelevant.

Originally posted by Canadian_Rugby_Guy+Jul 21 2005, 11:24 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Canadian_Rugby_Guy @ Jul 21 2005, 11:24 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@Jun 5 2005, 04:13 PM
Hopefully we (chelsea) will get Del Horno (not Kaladze - right club, wrong Kaka), Essien and Adriano/Gilardino/Torres
wow I just saw my name in there at a brief peek, I thought I'd post something irrelevant. [/b]
And I saw my name inside another persons name in that post as well...

Im Awesome.

Originally posted by Hypnotised@Jul 27 2005, 03:14 PM
Davids coming to Spurs?

Not sure, obviously I'm happy, Davids is a class player. Just don't know if he's what we need.
Isn't Davids renown for being "high maintenance"??

Toss of a coin really as to how he might go, the English style of play should suit his game though.....

He's always been labeled with the tag since his bust up with the coach at Euro 96. Remains to be seen whether Jol will be able to get the best out of him.

Well he's had his medical, and passed. Still hasnt signed the dotted line at current I believe.

I have faith in Jol, ever since he came on board its been all positive stuff happening.

He's had the first part of his medical according to Jol, will have the second part today and then we'll see what happens. He's turned his back on Spurs before when on the verge of signing for them so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if he does it again.

Newcastle look to be bringing the big guns into St James' this season, Craig Moore set to join up after signing a 2 year deal. Yet again more Rangers rejects oh happy days.
<
<

Latest posts