• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For all people who ahve pre-ordered off Play

J

Jester

I dont know how many off you will already ahve checked for this but iv just been on play.com to order something and in my outstanding orders rugby 2005 is listed as packing so they must have re-cieved it and are sending it out early YAY

Originally posted by agiedee@Mar 15 2005, 01:08 AM
Mine is in the mail already from Amazon, should be with me tomorrow.
Theres always someone who has to go one better lol. good for you though mate lets hope its worth the wait

Heh
<
. It had better be, its been a right old sickener reading all the posts about gameplay and discoveries that people are making...all that whilst seeing release dates change from the 4th to June 2006!! I almost dusted off 2?!4 in desparation...ok I'm pushing it now. I apologise to anyone I have offended may my children have blockheads and square legs.
<

Originally posted by agiedee@Mar 15 2005, 01:27 AM
Heh
<
. It had better be, its been a right old sickener reading all the posts about gameplay and discoveries that people are making...all that whilst seeing release dates change from the 4th to June 2006!! I almost dusted off 2?!4 in desparation...ok I'm pushing it now. I apologise to anyone I have offended may my children have blockheads and square legs.
<
Ladies and gentleman we have a comedian in the house - and a fairly good one to

play.com are great, i have ordered loads of stuff off there that comes early....eg the stereophonics album came sometime last week when it only came out today ;o)

damn right, fair play to play. ordered mine about 1. by 1.30 had progressed to confirming or whatever and now its 'packing'. what a bunch of legends. and maybe, just maybe it might get here by tommorow.

Just checked out Play.com again and my order has changed from packing to processing, surely this is the wrong way round!

Whats going on!?

Originally posted by Griff@Mar 15 2005, 11:10 PM
Just checked out Play.com again and my order has changed from packing to processing, surely this is the wrong way wrong!

Whats going on!?
You know us kiwis are getting it first on the 17th...now hush.

<

woo hoo, got it this morning...at work!!!!!!! Ah the slings and arrows of outrageously bad planning. Couldn't take the day off to play it as I had to come in to pick it up anyhow. Je suis le numptie. I will have to make do with affectionately stroking the box and trying not to mist up the disc.
<
Then I shall leave a full hour early citing some b'llocks or other. Heck they can do without an accountant for a day anyway, its only money...
<

Just checked the frequently asked questions section of Play.com and noticed the answer shown below, maybe the reason why it has changed to Processing!!

My order was shown as ‘Posted’ but has reverted to ‘Order taken’, ‘Processing’ or ‘Packing’

Very occasionally an error or an incident occurs at the point of dispatch that means we know that the original item is unlikely to reach you. If this is the case, rather than waiting the usual 14 days to be sure that the item has gone astray we prefer to ‘rollback’ your order and process it again.

In these instances it is possible, rarely, that you may receive a duplicate copy of an item, although you should not be charged twice. If you do receive a duplicate please return it unopened â€" see our Returns policy for more information.

yeah mine did that too. damn play,

YOU WAIT A YEAR FOR A DECENT RUGBY GAME TO COME ALONG AND THEN YOU GET TWO AT ONCE!

Just received an e-mail from Play.com confirming that my order has been posted. It does say to allow for 3-5 working days for delivery, but I'm still hoping it will arrive tommorrow!!
<

play always post on tuesday and it always comes on thursday minumum. remeber its been sent from off the island

YYYYAAAAAHHHHOOOOO Mine was posted today
<
only problem is I live in Malta now and it can take up to a week
<

agiedee, have you received a mail from amazon saying its on its way? cos if u have then, i shall get myne hopefully tomorow, fingers, toes,and ears crossed.
<

My account with play says that my game was posted today! Thank F*** for that!
See you all on the other side!!!
<

Latest posts