• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

FOR ALL SA BOYS

Dudes

I got confirmation from EA SA , that the game will only be realesed on 6 March 2006. Due to some packaging problem - f&cking monkeys.

ANyway - i ordered my copy via eBay , cost works out around R350 shipping inlcuded. Delivery time is 7 - 14 days.

Still works out before 6 march 2006.

Hurry only 5 copies left , btw its PC

Cheers

Kon dit seker verwag het... Verdomde goed :-(

PS! Loop deel daai klappe uit... LOL

Ja EASA gaan n PK van my afkry en dis nie n fokken Pakkie Koekies nie

heheh check later

How can you NOT have Xbox over there?

Thats just, insane...

How did you get yours?

i usely buy xbox games when i stop over in the UK while travelling.
But the crappest thing for me is that i cant play xbox live from SA

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 16 2006, 03:12 PM
How can you NOT have Xbox over there?

Thats just, insane...

How did you get yours?
I was in the Uk for 2 months and then I bought myself one. I already have an Xbox 360 too! :bana:

gallopaway, you can play Xbox Live in SA, but unfortunatley you need ADSL and it costs an arm and a leg.

seriously, thats sick.

im getting adsl soon.

how would i connect to xbox live, is there a server in SA? or do you connect to the UK or something.

I just know you need to connect your xbox to your pc. You need an adsl modem and xbox live subscription, thats all I know.

You need a broadband subscription for a start. A router would probably be needed aswell as your comp can connect to the router as well as the modem, and Xbox of course.

You should be able to play on Live from SA.

Hoe Zit boeties! You can play live any world in the world as long as you have ASDL or broad band. I am living in Malta at the moment small rock in the meditterraen and i can play games geen probleeeeeemmmmmm!!!

Hey guys

EAplay SA has changed the release date to the 22nd of Feb.

But all websites still say 6 March.

Hmmmm wonder what they up to

Cheers

Jirre nee

EK skiem EA is deel van THabo se secret force

Want niemand kan n groter fokop maak nie

hehehe

Cheers

Agge nee @#$#!! :angry:

Maar dis mos hoe dit gaan met ons whities... dalk moet ons loop "toy-toy" voor EA se kantore... dalk kry ons dan iets reg

The rest of you... just be happy that you have all these nice goodies Xbox, Quality Broadband, etc...

Gaan :box: hulle!!