• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

For all the uk people waiting on the game!

J

jambo_makaveli

i live in the uk, and know that there are three release dates floating around.

the 4th, which is in 2 days time.

the 11th and the 18th.

ea sports uk rugby 2005 site says the 4th.

alot of websites to buy games on say the 18th.

and when i posted on ea forum i was told it was the 11th and they dont anticipate it changing.

anyone know the proper date and have any god solid 100% leads.

thanx in advance!

BTW...

Ireland will lose this weekend to France!
<

Wales must now just keep their head and don't let themselfs down!
They only have the Irish left as worthy opponents and can now only self distruct!

Let's hope for tha best!

Originally posted by Springbok@Mar 3 2005, 01:26 AM
BTW...

Ireland will lose this weekend to France!
<

Wales must now just keep their head and don't let themselfs down!
They only have the Irish left as worthy opponents and can now only self distruct!

Let's hope for tha best!
Even tough i'm french and supportive of my team, i don't see France winning at Landsdowne Road this year................

Prediction:

Ireland - 35 21 - France

hard fought - but ireland for me at home then decider btw Wales and Ireland..

An accidental final if you will.

Ireland won't score 35 points against France. That'd be a **** load of penalties and drop goals. Much the same score as last week I'd predict. 18-10.

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 3 2005, 04:36 AM
Ireland won't score 35 points against France. That'd be a **** load of penalties and drop goals. Much the same score as last week I'd predict. 18-10.
Fair enough - I was thinking 4 tries, 3 converted and 3 penalties.....2 tries to O'Driscoll but we shall see....
<

Reckon the French will travel well?

Originally posted by loratadine@Mar 2 2005, 01:21 PM
ea are going to e mail me back within a few hours with the details.
Has it been a few hours yet on planet EA??!!

well you know what ea are like,they said they would get back to me in a few hours with a reponse and as of yet there is still no response.

The Game will be available in the UK from this weekend...I'm sure about this!

Listen guys....although i'm in SA, it's like I explained before...I can't see the game being released in the UK a week after the release in SA!!!

If anything you guys should be getting it first!

Forget about what the websites say.

just rang all my local gamestations in the uk and all still have a release for tomorrow but have not received any copies yet.

I think your stores will only have it available on Saturday...cause we will have it available then. I think its a global release date thats been agreed uppon.

Odd how the Gamestation web site then has Friday 18th listed as its release date!

Hell, we've waited years for a decent rugby game, Im happy to wait another week or two - just knowing exactly how long would be nice though!!

i don't understand this cos games only usually get released on a friday here in the uk. Why r ea doing this. R they doing their hardest to make people not want to buy it?

they are probably just havin distribution problems, always the same old story in uk...delays!.

Latest posts