Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Let's relaunch this mother.

Looks like I'm going to be in Warsaw and Liverpool in September. Are these places good? What should do?

Popular pass times include: Avoiding getting stabbed, avoiding getting mugged, avoiding getting your hubcaps nicked.

Do you own shoes? (I know the economic climate ain't the greatest that side of the big blue wet thing).
Cause they'll have them instead.

Uhh, barely.

Will Robbie Fowler be there? I've always wanted to meet a maniac. Ian Brown will do in a pinch.

Does anyone shave the hair in their inner arse, or how do you guys deal with that?

Leave it, come in handy if you need to **** outside in winter.

Source: Camping in Canada in the spring was a ****ing awful decision.

Watching the diamond league. Sort of depressing to know I'll never be as fast as these blind women.

mrw
sLeIZKS.gif

Surely the benefit of easy wiping outweighs the loss of heat in such a bog roll free situation?

Surely the benefit of easy wiping outweighs the loss of heat in such a bog roll free situation?

Yeah, that's true. I'm wary though, like where do you draw the line? If you shave your hole, you kinda have to shave the rest of your arse and the gooch. That's a big commitment.

The luxurious solution is to use baby wipes.

Last night I dreamed I was in some vineyard on a Portugese mountain. Suddenly Paul O'Connell swims up a little stream of water and starts talking to me. He comes back to my apartment where Im staying with Ian McKellen, and starts complaining about being injured, and suddenly I copped that it wasn't Paulie, it was Lewis Hamilton. I didn't recognise him because he was wearing a hat. I decided he wanted to kill me (I watched Insidious 2 last night) and legged it out of the apartment. I woke up seriously frightened and had to turn the light on.

I think this must mean something.

Edit: I hope Ian McKellan got out safely.

Red rot (or redrot) is a degradation process found in leather that has been vegetable tanned. It is caused when leather reaches temperatures beyond what it can handle, has been exposed to high relative humidity or from prolonged storage.

Red rot leather appears to be powdery on the surface with a felt-like consistency to the touch and a weakened structure to the leather (bends easily).

The damage caused by red rot is irreversible, but you can prevent it from spreading by using Klucel G, a leather consolidant. Klucel G is a fine, off-white powder that when mixed with isopropyl alcohol, forms a gel that is applied lightly over the red rot area of the leather. It will dry quickly, strengthening the affected area and prevent the red rot from spreading.

Once the red rot area has been treated with Klucel G, it is recommended to treat the leather with Restoration Leather Conditioner. This is a gentle conditioner formulated for treating fragile leather. It does not contain water, as water can promote further deterioration in leather. Restoration Leather Conditioner will soften the leather, help bring out the natural color and prevent further damage. It will not darken or leave the leather tacky or oily.

This type of treatment is commonly used on leather book bindings, antique leather articles (luggage, gun holsters, saddle bags, etc.) saddles, tack and other leather items.

I have a very small third nipple. I'd barley notice it if it weren't for the fact that it's on a part of my rib cage where hair doesn't grow and it sprouts a few excellent long ones. No one else really notices it.

Off to some craftbeer and bbq thing this evening. Not really a big fan of this craft beer movement, reeks of pretentiousness. But loads of food and pints never go down wrong.

I have a very small third nipple. I'd barley notice it if it weren't for the fact that it's on a part of my rib cage where hair doesn't grow and it sprouts a few excellent long ones. No one else really notices it.

Off to some craftbeer and bbq thing this evening. Not really a big fan of this craft beer movement, reeks of pretentiousness. But loads of food and pints never go down wrong.
Are you from Munster?

Latest posts