TRF Legend
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bath
Mini Season.jpg

Run in:
76 . Exeter: Saracens (A), LIrish (H), Wasps (A) Also have HC QF against Saints

59 . Sale: Bath (H), Northampton (A), Worcester (H)
58 . Bristol: Wasps (A), Leicester (H), LIrish (A) Also have CC QF against Dragons
56 . Wasps: Bristol (H), Harlequins (A), Exeter (H)
55 . Bath: Sale (A), Gloucester (H), Saracens (A)

42 . Harlequins: Gloucester (A), Wasps (H), Leicester (A)
41 . Northampton: Leicester (A), Sale (H), Gloucester (A) Also have HC QF against Exeter
41 . Gloucester: Harlequins (H), Bath (A), Northampton (H)

29 . LIrish: Worcester (H), Exeter (A), Bristol (H)
27 . Worcester: LIrish (A), Saracens (H), Sale (A)
24 . Leicester: Northampton (H), Bristol (A), Harlequins (H) Also have CC QF against Castres

-46 . Saracens: Exeter (H), Worcester (A), Bath (H) Also have HC QF against Leinster

Last edited:
Does anyone know when Round 21 is being played? It says TBC on the Premiership Rugby site.

Quins and Sale have the Premiership Cup Final on the 21st which might be disruptive to the run in for both. From a Quins POV, I wouldn't be surprised if we prioritise it as it's our best chance of a trophy in quite some time.

Does anyone know when Round 21 is being played? It says TBC on the Premiership Rugby site.

Quins and Sale have the Premiership Cup Final on the 21st which might be disruptive to the run in for both. From a Quins POV, I wouldn't be surprised if we prioritise it as it's our best chance of a trophy in quite some time.
Last fixture of R20 is on 14 Sep, R22 is on 4 Oct, so i'd guess possibly the weekend of 25-27 Sep?

Theres a real possibility that Wasps Bath Sale and Bristol could all be on 69 points after round 22. If all on 69 points then Bath would be second with an extra win, Sale third on PD Wasps 4th on PD and Bristol miss out with lowest PD

61 Wasps - Quins(A) Chiefs (H)
Could easily see 2 wins for Wasps as Chiefs wont risk players getting injured. But Quins can be handy so 2 wins no BP.

60 Bath - Glous (H) Sarries (A)
2 wins again on form and again Sarries wont risk first teamers. Could see a BP against Gloucester or sarries but not both.

59 Sale - Saints (A) Wuss (H)
59 Bristol - Tigers (H) LIrish (A)
Both will get 2 BP wins IMO. Bristol need a big PD to make top 4 of the other 2 get 2 wins.

Dropping or getting a BP will be huge over the final 2 rounds!

Dropping or getting a BP will be huge over the final 2 rounds!
I couldn't understand Wasps continuing to play so harem-scaremly openly against Bears on Sunday after they were leading 26-0 after 33 mins with the BP secured. The priority (and only target) should have been preventing Bears getting any BP from then on. It showed total naivety regarding the bigger picture of their relative league position. It could turn out to cost them a top 4 position.

I couldn't understand Wasps continuing to play so harem-scaremly openly against Bears on Sunday after they were leading 26-0 after 33 mins with the BP secured. The priority (and only target) should have been preventing Bears getting any BP from then on. It showed total naivety regarding the bigger picture of their relative league position. It could turn out to cost them a top 4 position.
TBF - if Wasps drop out of the race, it'll be because of losing a match, not losing BPs.
I had thought the same, they were right not to care - though usually, once you've got maximum points for yourself, your next task is to stop your opponent coming away with anything.

TBF - if Wasps drop out of the race, it'll be because of losing a match, not losing BPs.
I had thought the same, they were right not to care - though usually, once you've got maximum points for yourself, your next task is to stop your opponent coming away with anything.
True to a degree but had they stopped Bristol getting a BP then 2 wins no BP putting them on 69 would guarentee them top 4 regardless of otheres because max Bristol could would be 68. 2 wins likely because of point difference but if there is any team that can rack up points with their first team its Bristol.

Meh. Wasps have 77 points difference in hand over Bristol.
Of the top 5, Bristol have the worst PD over the season.
Of the top 5, Bristol have the worst PD since the restart.
Of the top 5, only Bath have fewer in the "For" column.

Again though, standard practice is to make your opponent come away with nothing; and they didn't even try - it was stupid, and bad preparation for the play-offs; but doesn't really affect their ability to make the semi-finals.

Of course, if Wasps do miss out on the top 4 because of that, I really will laugh my arse off! (especially as it would mean that Bath were guaranteed a home semi-final, s it would be safe to laugh)
It's just that, if I were them, I'd be more worried about being turned over by Exeter's reserves

Latest posts