• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Former All Black and Super Rugby coach, Frank Oliver Dies

RIP Logan, condolences to you and the rest of your father's family & friends.

Frank is/was my dad. Thanks Shaggy for posting this up here. I'm a relatively active member on this site and a lot of my love of rugby came through dad. I'm the youngest of 5 Oliver boys. Dad passed suddenly and was fit and working right up until he passed away. For anyone that knew him as a footy player or a bloke he was a real good bugger and always up for a yarn. Massive shock to everyone; we all saw him as a superman and I personally never thought this day would come.

Logan Oliver (donmcdazzle).

Logan, my thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family, it's never easy losing your Dad, and, while I never met him, I certainly admired what he did for the NZ Rugby community, and inspired youngsters like myself (in his playing days). I'm sure he was also a great guy outside of Rugby circles.

Once again, Sorry for your loss.

Craig

R.I.P and my sincere condolances Logan to you and your family. Your dad by all accounts sounds like a great guy off the field, and was a legend on it.

I'm sure I speak for all of TRF when we say are thoughts are with you at this time.

Nick

Latest posts