• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum help

There'll be time enough for counting when the dealing's done.

I'm pretty much finished with TRF now. I don't see myself having any more to contribute.

nick could you help me out

Yep,

To become a subscriber you buy a season ticket. It gives some nice perks, but also helps fund the forum.

There'll be time enough for counting when the dealing's done.

I'm pretty much finished with TRF now. I don't see myself having any more to contribute.

Well, way to leave on a high note. That said, since we lost Willie Nelson to RugbyDump's forum, we can't really afford to lose you.

Last edited:
Yep,

To become a subscriber you buy a season ticket. It gives some nice perks, but also helps fund the forum.

Well, way to leave on a high note. That said, since we lost Willie Nelson to RugbyDump's forum, we can't really afford to lose you.
RugbyDump, how 2009.

Same as I pay your mum, I'll put it in an envelope and leave it on your bedside table.

the fetishes people have now days, eh?

anyway glad to accommodate, when you've finished cleaning my bedroom, you can get on with the toilet - i left you a...uhm...present.

We'll go halfsies. I have the five o clock appointment with Lady goodnumber10

it's 5.30 here, and you're late..... she hates tardiness.

Last edited:
I think they were affected by the whole social media shift. The only time I see their videos are shared from their FB page. More and more teams and leagues using FB to upload their own clips, so people can see them all from once source. Funny how social media has changed things, even over the past five or six years, with regards to forums and all.

Is it just me but using Chrome, as I have for a long time, for TRF, I am finding it taking an age to open this site and often it freezes, for instance when I type a post and hit "Post quick Reply", for some time until I open a new tab and go to another site on that one when, eventually, my post is accepted?

I am using IE at moment and do not seem to have the same problem...........

Latest posts