• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Revamp - Bug List

Ok the repuation thing shows up in some threads. Also i dont see a 'edit' button in any of the threads.

By the way, I can't post a thread because all I can see is 'Topic ***le' ... the box where you enter the details of the topic isn't there... :S

Aha! I knew it wasn't my beloved Maxthon that was failing me :p
What internet browser are you using Speedy?

I hooked up Mozilla FireFox v.3 yesterday and I can post topics now.
Worth a shot. I think it's only 8mb and it's quite a handy program.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 27 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I hooked up Mozilla FireFox v.3 yesterday and I can post topics now.
Worth a shot. I think it's only 8mb and it's quite a handy program.[/b]
Thanks for tip but I'm currently using my mom's laptop while my computer is fuxx0red. If I change the internet browser she'll be leik, "OMGWTFBBQ"...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Aug 28 2008, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
By the way, I can't post a thread because all I can see is 'Topic ***le' ... the box where you enter the details of the topic isn't there... :S[/b]

Same with me Sir. Speedy. Can't post a thread, can some write the ***le of the thread <_<

I just noticed that I made a post and my post count didn't +1. I really don't care about my post count, it could be zero for all I care, I just figured it might be a bug and posted it here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tighthead III @ Aug 27 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I just noticed that I made a post and my post count didn't +1. I really don't care about my post count, it could be zero for all I care, I just figured it might be a bug and posted it here.[/b]

The Post Count is disabled in Forum Feedback, due to spammers taking advantage and moaning about the post limit so its not a bug, but cheers any ways :)

As for all the posting errors, are you all using IE7??

Is there any Javascript errors??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Aug 27 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ok the repuation thing shows up in some threads. Also i dont see a 'edit' button in any of the threads.[/b]

The Reputation is only available in certain forums, but I will be double checking that.

On the Edit issue, Only Moderators and Admins get the button all the time, there is only a short period where general members are allowed to edit their posts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steve-o @ Aug 27 2008, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Aha! I knew it wasn't my beloved Maxthon that was failing me :p
What internet browser are you using Speedy?[/b]

This is now fixed and IE should now pick up the rest of the form. It has taken all evening but I have sorted it :D!!!

Great stuff!
Another tiny and kinda insignificant bug I've noticed is that everybody's membership number is 1 on the reputation page.

Great work guys.. i love the new site.. but here is a small list of 'bugs' i am experiencing. Minor really, apart from the new topic bug.

Keep getting logged out for no reason. This maybe though because i never logged out on the old site, but on here you have to. That's probably fixed it and i will test it.

I posted a reply and it ceast to exist. I am sure i did as i wrote text with the sigs i posted (for sir speedy), yet when i returned a little while later to check if anyone had left a reply the message was gone?! has only happened once and could be IE, which can be a bit retarded when you have to grant permission everytime you post an image. Can't post a new thread/topic, just the text fields appear.

I am using an updated version of IE, because i usually use AOHELL and that really hates your new site with full-on hatred. It logs me out on every new page, and all sorts of nonsense.. but that's AOL for you. S-H-I-T-E.

i would love to see a new forum skin something like this

vistaki0.jpg

or something like a new forum skin.

Having problems with the quick edit feature. When I try and save what I've edited, it won't do anything. However, when I exit that and try the full editor feature, it logs me out.

Using Firefox 3.

Edit - Getofmeland testing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 28 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Having problems with the quick edit feature. When I try and save what I've edited, it won't do anything. However, when I exit that and try the full editor feature, it logs me out.

Using Firefox 3.

Edit - Getofmeland testing[/b]

Just tested with Firefox 3 and it seem to work fine... Has it happend multiple times?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (getofmeland @ Aug 29 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 28 2008, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Using Firefox 3.

Edit - Getofmeland testing[/b]

Just tested with Firefox 3 and it seem to work fine... Has it happend multiple times?
[/b][/quote]

Yup. Also, when I am on the reputation page to look at the million admirers I have and I try and click the link to the amazing post I made, it doesn't do anything.. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Aug 29 2008, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Also, when I am on the reputation page to look at the million admirers I have and I try and click the link to the amazing post I made, it doesn't do anything.. :([/b]
Happens to me too! :wah:

I also noticed you can't edit reasons for +reps. I just repped Cymro and made a hash of it and now it's permanent. D:

Still keep getting logged out for no reason, it's wierd cause it happens even when I haven't closed the browser or when I refresh the forum page. None of the browser settings have been changed on my computer and I'm using Firefox

Latest posts