• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Revamp - Bug List

Dunno if its a bug but the new profiles you can only see the last 5 of the members topics he made and the last 5 posts, would be good if there was an option to see all his posts.

Doesnt show pos/neg and date
It shows the thread but when you click that link it takes you back to the rep page again.

On the 'About TRF' page you spelt 'analysis' wrong. /Pedant.
Also, how're the new features coming along?
And I'd like to reiterate all of Dale's points above.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Feb 18 2009, 09:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
On the 'About TRF' page you spelt 'analysis' wrong. /Pedant.
Also, how're the new features coming along?
And I'd like to reiterate all of Dale's points above.[/b]

Well currently the new features are on Hold from my point, due to I have just moved and also currently the real world has consumed me into a mass of official government work, which is making me very stressed and over worked etc.. but as soon as I get a spare 5/10 mins which I hope to in the next couple of weeks, maybe April now, when everything dies down.. I will start to have a good look at things.

i am unable to accsess the photo galleries on this site it says there is an error any time i try to get onto them are they down the last few days or is my laptop on the blink ?

When I first signed up to the forum I was under the name "Croker07"... Years later when I rediscovered the forum Mite changed my name to "King_D'Arcy" for me. When the forum was revamped my username went back to Croker07 but St Helen's changed this back to King_D'Arcy for me. After I went to change my password, signing in wouldn't work. So I had to reset my password again and now, for some reason, I'm Croker 07 again. Is this some sort of sick attempt to silence me? Can't deal with my contrioversial opinions?

We had a database crash on Tuesday night and lost 24 hours worth of data, including your name change. I will change it back now.

Latest posts