• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum runs muuuuch smoother

Big Ewis

Hall of Fame
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Toulon
thanks to whomever this concerns. Whatever changes were made to the server, huge difference. Feels like I've added 16GB of RAM to my computer, no 64GB. Thanks, concerned ppl to whomever this may concern.

The forum server changeover took place earlier today - glad you're enjoying the improvement!

If you encounter any issues please don't hesitate to let me know :)

I've just started working with Geoff (TRF_Fullback) and he's given me the responsibility of looking after TRF :)

So what's up with the forum not working for ~6 hours two days in a row?

The main page is fine, and even some of the subforums work, but none of the threads will load...

Yeah was wondering that myself.

I hope this isn't going to become a daily trend, that the forum would be unavailable for a while...

The main page is fine, and even some of the subforums work, but none of the threads will load...

Big Ewis is banned and the forum starts falling apart. Surely that can't be a coincidence? The forum can't function without him ;)

When I use the ITouch to look at the Forum, either using the App or Safari, I cannot access the actual threads (I can the site and the sections such as Top 14) or PMs as it indicates "no connection" yet I can see the lights on my wifi modem are OK, can immediately and without problem access other sites in their entirety on the same ITouch, and also access the actual threads and PMs on my computer?

i seem to have problems accessing in the morning at the moment, this morning when i logged in around 8.30 all the comments where from the early hours of the morning 2/3 am and none later( which seems weird) so is there work being done from these hours onward??? i was only allowed in around 11.30

i seem to have problems accessing in the morning at the moment, this morning when i logged in around 8.30 all the comments where from the early hours of the morning 2/3 am and none later( which seems weird) so is there work being done from these hours onward??? i was only allowed in around 11.30

The same for me. I logged it at 07:45 this morning, and could only access the threads after 11:00 this morning. Inbetween I could see the threads but when I clicked to open them the page said "no data available". I use google chrome.

Maybe people have under estimated the powers of BIG EWIS!!! he is on a massive revenge trip and has planted many bugs, some of those big French flying types, and they are all working in harmony screwing the rest of us up no end, only one option left........ "BRING BACK BIG EWIS"!!!!!!!! all is forgiven. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well littleguy sent me a message one night and i couldn't read it till the next morning

Hey guys,

Just checking in to let you all know that we are aware of the issues some of you are having with the site and we are looking into it currently.

The issues some of you were having during the early hours (UK time) should now be resolved. If you continue to get errors please post them to this thread, ideally copy and paste the exact error (if applicable) and the exact time - remembering to include your timezone.

Last edited:
Hi fullback. Using ITouch App and when tap "latest" button up comes the threads but when I have looked at the actual posts the threads stay shown as the latest whereas previously they disappeared from there?

Please ignore previous post as looking at participated threads!! Silly me!!

Last edited:

Latest posts