• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum User Groups

S

steynboi

Hi, im relatively new to this forum and i have seen about 2 million user groups.

For instance

Bench Warmer
Sin Binned (does that mean banned?)
Players
Head Coaches.

For newcomers maybe there should be a section of where you can find all the information about user groups because i cannot find one.

Yeh, I asked a question related to this in the other topic (can someone get back to me on that please?)

I know Coaches = a minor admin.
Head Coaches = a major admin.
I assume sin binned = perma banned or temp suspended.

The rest I haven't got a clue about. ^______^

think most have something to do with your post count, so steyn, you're First XV because you posted a certain amount of times. Thinks so anyway.

EDIT: Nope sorry, my bad, was looking at the wrong thing
thing it just to say if you're an admin/banned/a normal forum user

i want to be 3000 posts :D. jk.

Thanks Speedy for telling me what the coaches are :)

Might of been on the NFL forum :p.

We should take that user group for the first 100 posts or something lol...lol benchwarmer. They also had janitor.

I might have a tinker with some of these "bench warmers" and stuff, shake things up a bit!

Well, i have a warn because i was sin binned for being a poon! I totally deserved it though. Haven't actually seen anyone else with a 5% warn. Or cant anyone else see it? Anyway, I like the rugby classifications.

Coach, Head coach etc. I think it outlines exactly how the mods and admin should be viewed! Is Head Coach the highest rank? I think the Head Honcho should be called William Webb Ellis! :p

@ Steynboi: You love Francois Steyn, have a Gittue avatar, and support Saracens. I'm confused. Shed some light. :)

^Users can only see their own warn level (mine's zero :bana: ) - maybe admins can see all users' warn though...

Staff can see your warning levels, should you have one. Only you and staff though it's not on show for other members. Perhaps we can start naming and shaming spammers by putting their waring levels into the public domain though! </evil intentions>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Sep 4 2008, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Staff can see your warning levels, should you have one. Only you and staff though it's not on show for other members. Perhaps we can start naming and shaming spammers by putting their waring levels into the public domain though! </evil intentions>[/b]

Will make no difference to the spammers... they won't care, plus we wont suffer from spamming the same as we used to.

All these kind of questions will be going into our FAQ section on the front of the Forum

Is there anyway for me to see exactly who's in the forum on the main page instead of 'there are 5 members & 10 guests'? It's harder for me to stalk people that way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DarkManX @ Sep 4 2008, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is there anyway for me to see exactly who's in the forum on the main page instead of 'there are 5 members & 10 guests'? It's harder for me to stalk people that way.[/b]

Unfortunately not... You will have to look at the bottom of the forum for who is on...

Latest posts