• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France RWC Squad

The France Fidji compo
15. Jaminet ; 14. Bielle-Biarrey, 13. Vincent, 12. Danty, 11. Moefana ; 10. Hastoy, 9. Lucu ; 7. Cretin, 8. Alldritt (cap.), 6. Cros ; 5. Willemse, 4. Verhaeghe ; 3. Atonio, 2. Mauvaka, 1. Wardi.

Subs: 16. Bourgarit, 17. Gros, 18. Laclayat, 19. Chalureau, 20. Flament, 21. Macalou, 22. Serin ; 23. Jalibert.

I think that's very harsh on Jalibert! Possibly a better 10 than Ntamack although the loss of the Dupont-Ntamack partnership is significant.
Yeah whilst I've not seen a huge amount of Jalibert, I'd say he looks to be more creative than Ntamack.

I would not be surprised if the All Blacks pull it together and wipe the floor with France. Its just what the fuckers do.

A lot of French planning flying out of the window. Not good, injuries happen but you at least want full squads at the start of the tournament.

If the whole country wasn't praying for Dupont's health before, it will be now.

Dupont likely to miss 6N to concentrate on sevens in preparation for playing in the Paris Olympics.

Might be joined by up to another 3 members of the XVs set up thought to be Macalou, Vincent and either Penaud or Bielle-Biarrey.

Have to say, if you want to do Olympics 7s, then you really, REALLY need time dedicated to playing the sport.
6 months would probably be enough, but I'm not sure it's compatible with a full time club contract, as conditioning is just completely different, and you'd want to be playing 7s at lower levels as well as the international circuit - especially if you're expecting to be a playmaker there.

Latest posts