• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France Satdium = Suncorp Stadium?

T

tafkag

Just picked up Rugby 06, and it is brilliant. But I was quite dissapointed to see that Suncorp wasn't in it, yet it had an (unofficial) Ballymore. The Reds play at Suncorp now and that is where Brisbanes tests are held, why include Balymore over the superior-in-every-way-Suncorp?

Then Playing an exhibition I chose to play in the (unofficial) Stade-De-France, called "France Stadium". Well the thing looks nothing like the Frenchies national stadium, and look exactly like Suncorp. What the hell went on there? Any other wierd things you guys have noticed.

And "South Stadium", WTF? Looks nothing like Subiaco in Perth, and nothing like anything in Melbourne, I suspect EA tried to kill two birds with one stone, yet missed them both.

Maybe I'm just being spoilt after the trrific list of Aussie stadiums in 2004, but I am dissapointed by the 06 selection.

Apart from that though the game is great. :cheers:

And why are Sale playing at Newcastle? I'll never know. Also Ospreys are playing at some tin pot stadium. The Liberty looks a nice ground, and would make a good virtual arena.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@May 7 2006, 10:27 AM
And why are Sale playing at Newcastle? I'll never know. Also Ospreys are playing at some tin pot stadium. The Liberty looks a nice ground, and would make a good virtual arena.

BM
Yeah you are right BM EA made the Ospreys ground from Swansea's old stadium the vetch field. In 05 they played at Neaths gorund @ the Gnoll, that was better looking than the crapy ground they have made it 06. It would be nice if EA had made the Liberty Stadium for the Ospreys or White Rock as it was going to be called!

I just wish they'd let you have both day and night games for the bloody club stadiums. Only one weather condition/time of day is bloody lazy.

Latest posts