• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France v Scotland

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingwilko @ Feb 15 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Can't see how he can have had the evidence when, from the replay, he's clearly well in front himself and not level.[/b]
Well, I guess we should set up a tribunal to figure out how this injustice occurred. With measuring tapes and lawyers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 14 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
France disappointing. Not sure what went wrong. Maybe Beauxis.[/b]
Beauxis was a ghost today but he wasn't the worst, Tillous Borde was terible IMO. Slow, many aimless kicking... I think he tried to prove he was able to control the game like, let's say Elissalde, after some critics he had from the Ireland's game but he's far from it. Hope to see him again soon anyway, he wasn't so bad until now.

And our our entire backline (including the great Jauzion) was terrible by the way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stillknox @ Feb 15 2009, 11:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shtove @ Feb 14 2009, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
France disappointing. Not sure what went wrong. Maybe Beauxis.[/b]
Beauxis was a ghost today but he wasn't the worst, Tillous Borde was terible IMO. Slow, many aimless kicking... I think he tried to prove he was able to control the game like, let's say Elissalde, after some critics he had from the Ireland's game but he's far from it. Hope to see him again soon anyway, he wasn't so bad until now.

And our our entire backline (including the great Jauzion) was terrible by the way.

[/b][/quote]
Smokeymonkey gives link to these statistics:

http://www.scrum.com/sixnations/rugby/match/25781.html

The entire French team had almost nothing in attack, no creativity - look at CB/DB/OL.

Scotland slightly better.

The French seem to be making a habit of scoring tries from forward passes.

Just ask the Kiwis....

I can't be arsed with looking thru the previous 9 pages, but just out of curiosity how many times have the kiwi boys on here mentioned a certain forward pass from a certain RWC QF match?

Damn it, I had good odds on that they were going to mention it a million and ONE times.

They must be calming down a little...

Latest posts