• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France vs Wales

whats needed really is quick ball out from phillips to hook and out to roberts for potential crash ball or a run by davies, keep drawing players away and set one ofthe wings off.. North hopefully will have a big game that should hopefully see him off to the WC and what a year that would be for him :p scoring 2 tries v SA on his debut, 1st season at senior ML rugby and a WC in his first year

Why is it that in the "big" games (with no disrespect to the opposition classed as otherwise) Gatland starts ranting about the opposition and public criticise them. France and England dont need a motivation for beating wales (nor does anyone else) but why is it that when Wales need the motivation and boost, he goes and gives other teams one?? I know what he's said is possibly correct, but why not implement tactics to the pitch in training rather than making it public?? Ah well we'll find out at 7.45 2morro whether things will backfire....

I think Wales will win this... France need to get back to the Top 14 to start setting themselves up for the RWC as this 6 nations is a forgetably one for them.

I really think France should take it. I don't think the French confidence will be torn to shreds, they know they have it in them to beat the very best teams, and they will surely just want to prove that. Wales have won 3 in a row but really need dramatic improvement to win in Paris.

From a Welsh perspective, don't just make Roberts the obvious target, get North infield often and use JD's talents more to carry it up. For me the story of this six nations has been noone using their centres well.

I really think France should take it. I don't think the French confidence will be torn to shreds, they know they have it in them to beat the very best teams, and they will surely just want to prove that. Wales have won 3 in a row but really need dramatic improvement to win in Paris.

From a Welsh perspective, don't just make Roberts the obvious target, get North infield often and use JD's talents more to carry it up. For me the story of this six nations has been noone using their centres well.

Agree with everything. We have some big players in the backs, and some lads with pace, why don't we try using them for once?
Mike and Lee have been improving (slowly) this 6N, I hope it continues that way.

Hello All,

I have been wrong with every prediction so far on this board, so I am going to do the smart thing and not even pretend I know what will happen in this game. A little sad that Williams is out, but maybe that is better for France. I really would have liked to see Ouedraogo in the team, and still not sure why he is not in. Fitness or form? I do not get good coverage of Top14 games here in the U.S., so if anyone knows clue me in.

French back-row with Dusatoir-Harynordaqay-Quadradrog will be a little bit lightweight compering to other teams. Maybe lack of pshisicality.

Kick off delayed due to Libyan crisis meeting

i love watching the welsh play the french wales always give them a good game.

Oh god. Best part of an hour to stew on the fact we can still do this.

WALES!WALES!WALES!WALES

Anyone know what went down with Shaun Edwards?

BBC just mentioned he hasn't travelled to Paris because he's being disciplined for something that happened after the win over Ireland?
Golf Buggy mk.II?

Edit: They just said that it was "an incident with another member of the backroom team"

Anyone know what went down with Shaun Edwards?

BBC just mentioned he hasn't travelled to Paris because he's being disciplined for something that happened after the win over Ireland?
Golf Buggy mk.II?

Edit: They just said that it was "an incident with another member of the backroom team"

Probably sat down Rob Howley.

Edit: He was suspended for head-butting one of the analysts.

Last edited:
Come on France!

Oh god....what am I saying??

need to see an excorsist me thinks....

shauwn edwards has been suspended for one week by the wrfu accourding to rte

Latest posts