• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France

T

tituslechmakus

such a lost (3-47) even in front of the actual best team in the world is pittyful for a team that pretends winning the wc. even if i stay a fan i had to put that in the wall of shame. biggest lost on our soil in french rugby history (i was there for that ... :wah: :wall: ) !!! 4 tries offered to the mighty counter attackers AB ... with 60% possession and 60% of the match played in AB's half and ... 3pts scored ...
even if we played only to score a try (what we failed to), it has been badly managed ... an official match, i think, would have ended with a 9 or 12 pts for france (we took many penalities that could have been shot, to punt).
anyway ALLEZ LES BLEUS expecting for a jump of pride (??)

Yep France deserves to be in this WoS coz they lost the game and their dignity I think

It's harsh, but they really didn't perform in the two games against the AB's.

And to sum it all up France went for 3 points at the end of the game as if to save face.
How the crowd could even applaud such a cowradly act is beyond me.
If i was French i would have much rather lost 8-23 having attempted to go for a try from that penalty, rather than lose 11-23 from kicking that penalty.

France - or whoever made the call - seriously lost my respect that day.

It's harsh, but they really didn't perform in the two games against the AB's.

And to sum it all up France went for 3 points at the end of the game as if to save face.
How the crowd could even applaud such a cowradly act is beyond me.
If i was French i would have much rather lost 8-23 having attempted to go for a try from that penalty, rather than lose 11-23 from kicking that penalty.

France - or whoever made the call - seriously lost my respect that day.
[/b]

I seem to recall hearing the boo-birds come out when the French took that penalty at the end.

[/b]

thats what we've tried rto do on the first match ... see what it did !!! we wanted to score few point to have a better score than on the first ... but it does not excuse us as we've been crap and under everything :wall:

what about the recent 61-11 ? nice one that .... with the 42-10 taken the week before, its a nice - 82 of score average in 2 matches !!! very useful summer tests !!!

Travelling 10 000 km to take + 100 pts with all our best players (the ones that took 3-47 in novemeber) staying at home for the semi finals of the french top 14 ... isn't it ridiculous ???

I'd actually rather nominate Bernard Laporte for *****ing like a little girl scout who can't sell her cookies. The French actually put up a decent fight on the pitch and if it wasn't for such a negative attitude from the coach I'd say they'd have gotten a little closer.

In 4 tests it's been ABs 180 v France 30? Something like that.

France to beat the ABs in the RWC 1/4 final by 110 points. That will even things up. You could retire if you put money on that.

The French have a habit of lifting for the big WC games but lets hope it'll be against the Boks in the Semis :)

The French have a habit of lifting for the big WC games but lets hope it'll be against the Boks in the Semis :) [/b]
You realise NZ could meet 'em in the quarters? Bad news all round.

You realise NZ could meet 'em in the quarters? Bad news all round.
[/b]

In 4 tests it's been ABs 180 v France 30? Something like that.

France to beat the ABs in the RWC 1/4 final by 110 points. That will even things up. You could retire if you put money on that.
[/b]

did you put money on it???? there's still time...

it won't happen!!!

Can't see France needing to be in the wall of shame now. They beat the Kiwis in the one that mattered.

well they sure as hell messed up today......
i dont blame michalak tho, he at least tried to do something creative
mad game to watch
hahahahha chabal got 5 shades of **** knocked out of him
killer hit

Latest posts