• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France's chances

french win NZ 42- 20
[/b]
Tui2002LogoD001T001.jpg

All Blacks are gonna spank that ass
Blackout_at_Crushspotjyjt.gif

</span>

looking at the likely results a 3-way tie is still quite likely. If Argentina gat a bonus v Ireland and Ireland don't v France, then Argentina will go ahead of France as ties between two teams go down to the head to head between them. The bonus points v Georgia and any losing bonuses could be crucial. I can see 4 tries for France against Ireland too. ultimately each team has their own qualification within their own hands. Ireland don't look good, and only have 1 bonus point, whereas Argentina look set to get 2 from matches versus the minnows in the group. I also expect France will put 4 past Georgia, unless they seek to play the Georgians at the physical forward game. If 3 teams all lose 1 match, then i can see Ireland losing out on bonuses, but they haven't lost a game yet so i won't write them off.

Some possibilities you forget in your predictions Jabali is a or many null result matches can happen, in partular in FR/IRL or ARG/IRL.

Hard to envisage, but imagine none of these team wanting to open their game, and matches entering in a penalties & drop parties, where equal final results can easily happen...

I hope that france will beat NZ but I have not forgotten that they lost 47-3 a few monthes ago...

The France had every opportunity to win this World Cup if only the players who were at rest (because they had missed their first match) were awarded in the competition. But Laporte has decided not to make the play.