Franchise Mode

B

Brumbies_05

In the franchise mode it has to be big what I would love to see in it would be:
*Buying and selling contracts
*Unlimited years
*Seven's Comp(proberley to hard)
*Trial Matches to test your new rookies
*Origin brake your good players who have been selected play must miss the week before and when they come back the shoudn't be at 100% unless the game is on sunday
*Kangaroo tour at the end of the year
*World Club Challenge if won premiership
*Injurys
*Surgery for injurys that the club has to pay for
*New sponsership for things proberly cant do the jersey sponsership though
*Jersey Updater like in madden say in a couple of years you can make new jerseys to were needs to be in-depth
*Coaching staff Assistants, Traniers, Medical etc. All have to pay a wage
u can sack and hire new Coaches etc. even head coach
*fights, high tackels and off field drama not like rape charges like fights between team mates, coaches, goofing of at trainning.
*judicery
*rivials like Penrith v Parramatta
*spots tab to bet on the side (proberly illagal)
* New Rookies every year
*Rookie creater say if like there is a really good player like Sonny Bill who comes This year you can create him and put him in the team he came from
*Premier league cant actually play it but have say a squad of 40 it gives you reports drop players down and pull them up to top grade
*Maybe if your team dosent make the finals if your reserve grade does u can play reseve finals
*moral players can be right up if they are playing well if they get droped from the team down named captian up alot of things
*trainning have alot of trainning drills before the trainning u pick what type of trainning like full contact, Weights, ball skills so on and depending on players moral is how much they put in in trainning and what results they get

There probley is thousands of things u can do these are the one that I kept thinking about while playing NRL 1.
Put more ideas please.

Originally posted by Brumbies_05@Feb 27 2005, 02:03 PM
In the franchise mode it has to be big what I would love to see in it would be:
*Buying and selling contracts
*Unlimited years
*Seven's Comp(proberley to hard)
*Trial Matches to test your new rookies
*Origin brake your good players who have been selected play must miss the week before and when they come back the shoudn't be at 100% unless the game is on sunday
*Kangaroo tour at the end of the year
*World Club Challenge if won premiership
*Injurys
*Surgery for injurys that the club has to pay for
*New sponsership for things proberly cant do the jersey sponsership though
*Jersey Updater like in madden say in a couple of years you can make new jerseys to were needs to be in-depth
*Coaching staff Assistants, Traniers, Medical etc. All have to pay a wage
u can sack and hire new Coaches etc. even head coach
*fights, high tackels and off field drama not like rape charges like fights between team mates, coaches, goofing of at trainning.
*judicery
*rivials like Penrith v Parramatta
*spots tab to bet on the side (proberly illagal)
* New Rookies every year
*Rookie creater say if like there is a really good player like Sonny Bill who comes This year you can create him and put him in the team he came from
*Premier league cant actually play it but have say a squad of 40 it gives you reports drop players down and pull them up to top grade
*Maybe if your team dosent make the finals if your reserve grade does u can play reseve finals
*moral players can be right up if they are playing well if they get droped from the team down named captian up alot of things
*trainning have alot of trainning drills before the trainning u pick what type of trainning like full contact, Weights, ball skills so on and depending on players moral is how much they put in in trainning and what results they get

There probley is thousands of things u can do these are the one that I kept thinking about while playing NRL 1.
Put more ideas please.

All interesting stuff!

Originally posted by jared27@Feb 27 2005, 02:43 PM
How do you know what is included Sanzar?
Well here's a snipet from the HES website that hints at heaps:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
- New multi year Franchise Mode, including player contract management, injuries, judiciary, and mid season representative games[/b]

well video refcould be there as last time they were thinking of putting in but it would have added another 3 months to the development time of the game and I noticed in the first league game they do have big video screens so i think video ref could well be there.

yea video ref wud be cool and show the replay slow motion from different camera angles... like in madden wen u challenge the play

Originally posted by bippy@Feb 27 2005, 03:03 PM
do you think you will be able to choose the rep sides?
hope not I hope i goes on form from all teams playing u can just pick to play either QLD or NSW or Australia / NZ

Franchise will be great playing with Penrith.

All our star players are locked up for the next 3 years and Gower and Puletua are about to sign long term contracts.

I won't be losing star players at the end of my first season like I did with Carolina in ESPN NFL (never let the AI handle resigning, I lost my gun running back.)

well you may not be able to keep everyone as i would assume you would have a salary cap and players could get offers from other club and vice versa with the player wnating players from other clubs.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 28 2005, 01:19 PM
well you may not be able to keep everyone as i would assume you would have a salary cap and players could get offers from other club and vice versa with the player wnating players from other clubs.
I'd assume it would have all the real contracts and thus Penrith will have atleast 2 years before I'd have to start loosing players.

i think that you should select at least the rep side that you are going to be. as it would be hard to implement. eg even if someone was playing better then lockyer in real life lockyer would still be selected. i think that the rep sides would be full of the top try scorers and stuff like that if the computer did it.

I think it would be better if you only got to become SOO coach on the basis of your teams season performance. IF your team was kicking ass, you got offered the job of NSW/Qld coach when the time came, and if you didn't want to do it, you could turn it down and focus on the regular season, but if you did you have to select your squad from the form players in the comp and complete a couple training sessions with the squad to make sure they gell etc... It'd be great for those of us looking for "the full Rugby League experience" and for thos who just wanna play matches, there could be an option to play something like "arcade franchise" where everything is done for you and you just focus on the action.

Cute tune on the site Umo!
<