• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French selection for Australian June tour

Watching the match at the moment. Sure the team isn't ready in attack, but on the field the worst players are from Biarritz.
With the missed tackles of Harinordoky, the direct pass from Traille to a Wallaby (the same he did during the WRC !!!), and Yachvili slow motion play, nothing to hope (and at least 20 of the 34 yellow pts now)

Good perf from Palisson, Ouedraogo and Trinh duc

Watching the match at the moment. Sure the team isn't ready in attack, but on the field the worst players are from Biarritz.
With the missed tackles of Harinordoky, the direct pass from Traille to a Wallaby (the same he did during the WRC !!!), and Yachvili slow motion play, nothing to hope (and at least 20 of the 34 yellow pts now)

Good perf from Palisson, Ouedraogo and Trinh duc
[/b]
I agree, the Biarritz contingent are useless, and Nallet is equally as bad. How the hell he's the Captain is beyond me. You guys should just give it to Chabal. :D

I think Palisson has had an excellent game today. No one else has really stood out, Boyet has been anonymous and Harinordoquy hasn't had his best game.
Mortlock has been excellent, MOTM.

The BIG game has yet to start though. That's right, the Top 14 final! Now that should be an exciting game. ;)

When is that on and what channel? I've been looking but it doesn't look like Eurosport has it?

The BIG game has yet to start though. That's right, the Top 14 final! Now that should be an exciting game. ;) [/b]

Very true, the Top14 final was much more exciting than the Test Match versus the Wallabies. Better Rugby and much more passion from the Fans.

<div class='quotemain'> The BIG game has yet to start though. That's right, the Top 14 final! Now that should be an exciting game. ;) [/b]

Very true, the Top14 final was much more exciting than the Test Match versus the Wallabies. Better Rugby and much more passion from the Fans.
[/b][/quote]

That's what happens when you send out a crap team.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> The BIG game has yet to start though. That's right, the Top 14 final! Now that should be an exciting game. ;) [/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
That couldn't be helped since the T14 semi's and final were last week and this week respectively. The 4 teams containing the best contingent of France's best team were still in France...

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
That couldn't be helped since the T14 semi's and final were last week and this week respectively. The 4 teams containing the best contingent of France's best team were still in France... [/b][/quote]

This has been explained thousand of times that with the hosting of the RWC the Top14 started two months later than usual. The French say there's no one depther than the one who doesn't want to listen.

For French Rugby fan the most important today was not Lièvremont's headache but wtaching the arrival of the Brennus shield at the Capitole square:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5yff9_to...r-de-bren_sport

if french really send these guys to sydney it will be a shame for the FFR
and i can't understand why the rugby calender so overlayd with the fixtures.

i think this is in football better
when the nationalteams playing, the clubs have a break

Latest posts