• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Friday's Videos!

J

-JJ-

Available at http://rugbygames.bizhat.com -> Rugby 2005 Downloads.

(Sorry about before, I left it to upload but I forgot to confirm something).
<

Why ya'll gotta be switching to avi, dawgs?

Now I gotsta wait til I go home and download the junk onto my slowass laptop -- if that old girl will even play it.

AVI can be played through Windows Media Player. Or do you need DivX for it to work?

Well I can't be downloading no divx at work so I'ma just gonna have to wait.

doesn't work - I have new Media player - nothing working...

hope fading....Super 12 was all i desired - should be side view though.

<
<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 18 2005, 01:55 PM

<
<
<
Broadcast is essentially the side view! You and your side view. Go watch some of the flicks in the thread Umo started called "Some New Vids..."

Side view.

If you are having problems viewing on WMV then download divx from divx.com. Then try.

Umm..............

It doesn't look nearly as good as all the previous vids I've seen, (maybe because its that side view and its not just a short clip but a long one).

Either way, I still can't wait to get it, and get it I will.

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 18 2005, 01:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 18 2005, 01:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 18 2005, 01:55 PM

<

<

<
Broadcast is essentially the side view! You and your side view. Go watch some of the flicks in the thread Umo started called "Some New Vids..."

Side view. [/b]
You only believe it is "essentially" the same, b'c essentially you have little idea what makes the view good - I do not find the broadcast view to be as palatable.

You and your dislike of liking side-view! lol.
<
<

You'll find a 28meg, 6 minute vid of the All Blacks v Australia at Telstra Stadium HERE

This movie too is also an AVI file, encoded with DiVX!

DL'ing Locks vid now.

I have to say I like that broadcast view in JJ's vid to WATCH. I'd have to play it myself to see how it feels to play the game in that view.

Tries look like their worth scoring, took ages for Carter to find that gap! Nice try to finish off, looks nice overall that vid.

Yuck. Great vid but that end on view gives me a brain ache (ha, it's all about the views guys)...

One thing that cracked me up was Carter managing to get a perfect spiral off the place kick for goal!!! Hahaha. I guess they weren't going to get everything perfect huh.

Game play is looking very fun though.

The broadcast view is horrible. At places the player with ball-in-hand nearly went off the edge of the screen, and in other places you couldn't see your backline, just your ruck! Definite no!

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 18 2005, 02:26 PM
You'll find a 28meg, 6 minute vid of the All Blacks v Australia at Telstra Stadium HERE

Well atleast someone listens to me
<
Ta bud.

OMG did you see that anckle tap in JJ's vid --- BRILLIANT .

Springbokfan gets out his gun, blows his own head off , WHy? Because its too painfull to wait for this game anymore

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 18 2005, 06:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 18 2005, 06:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Feb 18 2005, 02:26 PM

Well atleast someone listens to me
<
Ta bud. [/b]
Ok. That was pretty f***ing cool.

Gameplay seems fun, and the more I watch, the more I'm inclined to almost stop *****ing about the shock horror kicking into space bounces and the conversion/penalty kick (forward end-over-end or in this case, spirals???).

In JJ's vid, thought it was hilarious at about the 1:55 mark, the guy shouting, "Stay onside, onside you muppet!"

Broadcast view was almost enjoyable to watch, but from the Aus v NZ vid, my money will most likely be placed on Classic 2 (or whichever one switches behind the attacking side).

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 18 2005, 02:26 PM

Thanks for the vid Locksley,

One thing I've noticed in the video is the AI seem to always kick the ball - they hardly ever run with it!! Is this true of most games or just this video?

Cheers

Latest posts